Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HeLP! How can I win my woman back?

bobross

alright, so me and my girlfriend havent been getting along too well lately... shes been real busy with her job and school, shes been hangin out with her friends and such... And she's also been hangin out wit this guy from her job, who i met once, and didnt like at all, some elf lookin fool.. ends up, i found out hes been over her appt... so it sounds a bit fishy, i dunno whats goin on wit that. :(:confused:

another thing, Her cousin that jus came from Ireland is staying at her appt till june. and hes some blond haired guy who thinks hes all that.. jus got a job at a bar, whatever... see, and this is keeping us from our 'alone time', and our privacy..(if ya know what i mean) whatever.. she could be doing hiM behind my back! who knoWs... :mad: but shes really not the type that cheats.. or at least seems that way..

K.. so any advice?? Her Birthday is coming up pretty soon, and i have nooo clue what to do. I want it to be somethin cool, and surprising, ya know? So i can win her back!! .......ya, so whats a good idea for her B-Day?? <<<girls, help me out

I have one word for you: HONESTY! Tell her exactly how you feel. Tell her that you understand that her life shouldn't be revolving around you (and vice versa), but that you want to be able to spend some time with her. Tell her exactly how you feel about her and ask her to do the same. One problem I find in relationships (and I'm sure most people find this too) is that a lack of communication always causes so many more problems.

One more thing (and this is not to scare you), but don't ever say that "she's really not the type that cheats". It's sad to say, but there's always a possibility that she'll cheat. But then again, there's always a possibility you'll cheat. Catch my drift? I'm sure you do. Anything is possible! That's why I laugh at a lot of marriages (people think putting a ring on someone's finger gives them security, that's a joke, anyone can walk out of your life this very second)

My mother once told me never to expect anything in life and you'll never be disappointed. I'm working on accepting that advice myself.

Just my opinion.

You're afraid she's gonna bang her cousin??

Either way, do talk to her about it. You listed a lot of the warning signs of an impending breakup, and to be honest, there really isn't much someone can do to "win someone back". However, if there's a little bit of wavering before she's made any jump, showing concern might help, or it might just be a misunderstanding. Plus it can't hurt too bad to be a little spontaneous once in a while. If you're not seeing each other much because she's too busy at work, send her flowers at work on some random day just to let her know that you're thinking of her. Little shit like that.

Anyway, hope things go well...

Originally posted by bobross

alright, so me and my girlfriend havent been getting along too well lately... shes been real busy with her job and school, shes been hangin out with her friends and such... And she's also been hangin out wit this guy from her job, who i met once, and didnt like at all, some elf lookin fool.. ends up, i found out hes been over her appt... so it sounds a bit fishy, i dunno whats goin on wit that. :(:confused:

another thing, Her cousin that jus came from Ireland is staying at her appt till june. and hes some blond haired guy who thinks hes all that.. jus got a job at a bar, whatever... see, and this is keeping us from our 'alone time', and our privacy..(if ya know what i mean) whatever.. she could be doing hiM behind my back! who knoWs... :mad: but shes really not the type that cheats.. or at least seems that way..

K.. so any advice?? Her Birthday is coming up pretty soon, and i have nooo clue what to do. I want it to be somethin cool, and surprising, ya know? So i can win her back!! .......ya, so whats a good idea for her B-Day?? <<<girls, help me out

If she's not doing the right thing then it's time to address that and start to seek out other ways of entertainment...IE..ANother girl....

i can say this cuz i know the both of you for so many years. she is not going to bang her cuz first off, secondly if she is seeing some guy at work good for her. shes been all over you for so long and you havent treated her the way a nice girl like her deserves to be treated. anything you do is too little to late if shes already made up her mind. i honestly think she should have a little fun( how do you think she feels about the ogre?) i personally think you two are gonna end up getting married anyway so what does it matter if she dates someone else, afterall werent you the one that said you wanted to experience other people while you were still young? heres an idea show her you love her and are open to help her explore her sexuality. maybe if you watch her get it on with another guy you'll finally learn how much you care for her and treat her the way you should have all these years. i know im gonna get shit for saying all this but honesty is the only thing thats gonna save you guys....or we could always fuck up her cuz and beat down the guy shes hanging with and you could throw up a piece saying you love her across from her building again.

ummm maybe you should think less about all this and DO more about it. don´t be so submissive!

tell her she´s your girlfriend and she is given great freedom, still you expect her to spend to time with you. now DON´T YOU make this sound submissive (á la "weeee, you only spend time with your friends and none with me"), say it DOMINANT (á la "you are my girlfriend and i EXPECT you to spend time with me, otherwise get LOST" (<-- this should be the "message" of your conversation))

thanx for the advice.. this whole things a little hard to explain in few words, and im sure no one wants to read a book.. but that Biz Marke song does explain it all :D

but Tony, how can you say i havent been treating her right??? i mean, its not like i would be tellin you about how much i care for her, and all that sweet stuff. like whenever we hangout, all we do is talk about other girls.. but that doesnt mean u love your gf any less.. but on the other hand you are right...i did say that whole thing... meaning, say we were goin to spend the rest of our lives together, itd be a lot better if we'd see other people now, than cheat later. you know, like get our rocks off now while we're still young or watever.. orr to know that we didnt miss anything, to be totally sure that we're the ones for eachother.

but to be honest, i probably wouldnt go for that... the thought of her with some other guy kills me. like aboyfrombk said, theres always a possibility she'll cheat. but see, I never said "i dont have feelings for anyone else" and made it out to seem like cheating would be the last thing id ever do. but She did... thats why it'd be extra shocking to find out if she did cheat...

Anyway, I only really started this thread to get ideas for what i can do for her B-Day. so someone reply and hit me off, cause im cluuueless!

(heheh, as for the cousin thing, i dont even know if hes her full cousin. They only met once before like 4 yrs ago, and theyre both the same age now living in a 1 bed appt... dont u think thats a lil weird?? ever watch the movie 'cousins' with Ted Danson?? lol)

Originally posted by bobross

I never said "i dont find any other guys attractive"

first of all i should hope you dont find other guys attractive. secondly i can say this cuz i know both of you for mad long and ive had to listen to both of you talk about your relationship (yes i have spoken to her when i wasnt with you) and honestly you have treated her horribly. any other guy would treat her sooo much better than you have and thats the truth. honestly you take her for granted and you can ask her if she feels the same way shell tell you im right. shes been with you through all the arrest and all the bs, she was even there when we got monkey in mcdonald park and beat him up and taped it (sorry its off topic but it was funny and she was there) seriously though remember when you guys came to my crib for new years and dina told you you are a bad boyfriend, its cuz you are. just dont kill the messenger man, i love you both and hope you work things out.

anythony... for one thing, u cant just take one persons point of view and think thats how everything went. when someone has a problem, or sumthins bothering them, they call up their friends and complain about it.... jus like im doin now with this thread. but when someone does sumthin nice and your in a good mood, are u gonna call up ur friends and complain about being happy?? no. So u only end up hearin the bad stuff.... If you ask Masa and Todd, you'll hear both sides... they know the deal bro. I'll tell you right now.... me and my gf have had our share of fuck ups, but u def cant be callin me a bad BF, because thats not true.

and change ur quote cuz it dont say that no more :tongue:

Originally posted by barslut

Bust some caps in these fools , show them queens ni**as dont play.

Represent son..let em kknow..austin street fury's...wha wha..bust shots in that ass and then go cop a D&G shirt @ kaotic..wha wha!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Represent son..let em kknow..austin street fury's...wha wha..bust shots in that ass and then go cop a D&G shirt @ kaotic..wha wha!!

werd, ima get my boys that chill at Wendy's and stomp him out!

:rolleyes: