Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

ATTN: ALL!!! Extremely important!!!

Reading that thread that gets bumped up every time someone gets laid made me realize- I desperately need a good hard fucking!!!

:idea: Anyone game? Or at least want to cum along for dildo-shopping??? :laugh2:

Originally posted by wahoo

can u hold on for another 2 weeks, i'll have moved to nyc by then...we can do it on my balcony 14 floors up!!!

If I don't get any before then I might just have to take you up on that! For the sake of my sanity!!!

hush child! they have to be kept on separate sides under my mattress. . .dont want a mellee to start on "Whos gonna make her come first!" :eek:

besides Mr.Vibes is kinda hard and outdated. . .really skinny and very plasticy. . .i need somethin au natural' :D

Originally posted by tastyt

Phattie- Talk is cheap babe, time to bring it! ;)

That's why I tried to do it with the first post...completely wordless...but i agree...i mouthed the same words to fierydesire a couple of weeks ago...

proof is in the pudding...so i'll shut up now...next words should be where and when...

Reading that thread that gets bumped up every time someone gets laid made me realize- I desperately need a good hard fucking!!!

:idea: Anyone game? Or at least want to cum along for dildo-shopping??? :laugh2:

PM Me.

humn i never really checked out the sex forums b4... now that i saw this post... ill come more often :)

any nyc chic lookin for fun time

im me:

aim: liquid N30

laterz

~~~ i know exactly how u feel and im the one who started the damn thread!:mad: