Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by joeysf

quoth good post...but still..i do not like tunnelfaggot..if i met him in person i wouldnt like his personality, and on this board i dont like it either..but whatevers..shit is doneee

LISTEN ASSHOLE, ITS TUNNELPLUGGER,,,,,GET IT

I AM A VERY SMART PERSON AND HAVE BEEN POSTING LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IS THE TERMINOLO...SOMETHINGOR OTHER TO DESCRIBE TUNNELBANDIT.

AND ANOTHER THING, I LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU. BUD ICE...HAHA. YOU ARE SO WEAK ITS PATHETIC. IF YOU WANT A MANS DRINK YOU WILL START SWIGGIN BACK THE BACARDI SILVER AND ZIMA WITH MYSELF, DGMODEL, AND ATOMICAPPLES WHEN WE HEAD BACK TO CLUB BLISS IN QUEENS WHERE THE VIBE IS BETTER THAN SF AND VINYL COMBINED.

SO ALL OF YOU STAY OUT OF CLUB BLISS BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERVE TO GO THERE.

:finger:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I AM A VERY SMART PERSON AND HAVE BEEN POSTING LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IS THE TERMINOLO...SOMETHINGOR OTHER TO DESCRIBE TUNNELBANDIT.

AND ANOTHER THING, I LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU. BUD ICE...HAHA. YOU ARE SO WEAK ITS PATHETIC. IF YOU WANT A MANS DRINK YOU WILL START SWIGGIN BACK THE BACARDI SILVER AND ZIMA WITH MYSELF, DGMODEL, AND ATOMICAPPLES WHEN WE HEAD BACK TO CLUB BLISS IN QUEENS WHERE THE VIBE IS BETTER THAN SF AND VINYL COMBINED.

Kids have no originality these days I tell ya.....

Don't forget those 40 ozs of Budwiser on da corner.If you keep that shit up Sparticus I predict a future of Jet's jerseys, lawn chairs,and soaking you feet in a baby pool somewhere out in the Rockaways.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

POSTING WITHOUT EVEN MAKING A RESPONSE TO BOOST YOUR POST COUNT. OHHH OHHH YOU THINK YOURE SO COOL.

PTHFFFFF, IM THROUGH WITH YOU

:)

:laugh:

It's there but the quote option seems to be on the fritz.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:laugh:

wow. where did this come from?

sigh, more sound factory drama, bottom line is kids that go to sound factory are a family, it has more of a family feel than ANY other club in new york right now, or for the past 3 years...While i'm definitly not a part of that scene, nor could I because of my schedule, I think it's cool...when did working out + dressing nice become a bad thing anyway?

and btw there are just as many assholes who don't do e and workout all the time as there are who do...

cmon roninmess...ive been studying all day, im completely stressed from finals..i want a little drama to spice up the night..give me the extra energy to finish this psych paper....and listen, she talked some heavy shit on me for a pretty neutral comment that wasnt even directed at her...and thx for the advice but im gonna wait and see what this big mouthed bitch has to say....

Originally posted by clubmouse

anyone heard from tara...or does that girl just talk shit and run...

yo..tara is a good friend of mine..outside of these message boards..some shit has gone down with one of our good friends...

its actually none of your business but he is paralyzed and shit now..so ease off the tough guy attitude towards her please..I know she isnt in the mood to start getting all angry

anyways that was funny tunnelpugger..tunnelfaggot..yup yup :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and u fucks talk abotu drinking beers..cmon nowwwwwww

beer=:laugh:

i'll take some grey goose or belvedere please =)

Originally posted by joeysf

anyways that was funny tunnelpugger..tunnelfaggot..yup yup :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and u fucks talk abotu drinking beers..cmon nowwwwwww

beer=:laugh:

i'll take some grey goose or belvedere please =)

You are one relentless retard aren't ya?

Yeah tunnelplugger is funny but you my friend are far from it.The word fag may still hold some weight on that romper room board of yours.

And what the fuck is your point saying that you drink Belvedere and Grey Goose? Give it up man because you sound like more of an ass with each attempt you try.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah tunnelplugger is funny but you my friend are far from it.The word fag may still hold some weight on that romper room board of yours.

And what the fuck is your point saying that you drink Belvedere and Grey Goose? Give it up man because you sound like more of an ass with each attempt you try.

O NO..........trrg_32.gif

I TRIED TO NOT RESPOND ANYMORE BUT, YET AGAIN,,,,,

U NEVER STOP EITHER,,,,,,,,

AND KEEP MAKIN FUN OF JOEY,,,,,,,

THAT'LL GET U REAL FAR

Originally posted by vinylqt

O NO..........trrg_32.gif

I TRIED TO NOT RESPOND ANYMORE BUT, YET AGAIN,,,,,

U NEVER STOP EITHER,,,,,,,,

AND KEEP MAKIN FUN OF JOEY,,,,,,,

THAT'LL GET U REAL FAR

It was stopped but it seems joey has some awesome ideas for a new post. He felt the need to express he drinks Grey Goose as opposed to beer.........WHO FUCKING CARES???

I'm bored and you guys are entertaining.

He felt the need to express he drinks Grey Goose as opposed to beer.........WHO FUCKING CARES???

PROB. ABOUT AS MUCH AS THEY CARE ABOUT READING ABOUT YOUR TASTE IN ALCOHOL... BUD ICE,, YEAH MAN

BLAH BLAH BLAH,,,,, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT

Originally posted by vinylqt

PROB. ABOUT AS MUCH AS THEY CARE ABOUT READING ABOUT YOUR TASTE IN ALCOHOL... BUD ICE,, YEAH MAN

BLAH BLAH BLAH,,,,, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT

Well me and quoth did at the time.I have a bottle of Belvedere in my freezer....am I down now?

Just shut up already.

Originally posted by fierydesire

bwhaha funny response...:laugh:

From your original response I deducted your vanity hun, so don't call me fucken nosy and tell me not to respond. Yeah do you really go to SF for the vibe and people sure..:rolleyes: You were not defending the stereotypes you were adding to them and showing more reason not to go there.

The fact that your not in highschool may not have to do with your maturity level, but the content of your posts sure do show your immaturity and ignorance. Ok, so at Roxy I may have gotten fucked up a few times, but um your one to talk. DO you ever look at yourself in the mirror, you don't get fucked up sure:rolleyes:. Then why the fuck is your nose so red, like rudolph, huh? Have a lil coke problem eh? Yeah I stooped to your level only cause you attacked me on a personal level with regards to me getting fucked up...great maturity there hun.

Another thing what does what I put into my sig have to do with maturity? Oh b/c I put them in my sig, I think I'm better than everyone else...How does that equate with me being shallow and immature? God the more I read your "comeback", to speak, the more I realize how stupid you really are. And as for my responses, ha, do you keep tabs on me?

Ok, now as for talking shit and acting like your friend. If your talking about yourself, well hun we were never friends to begin with. I will tell you to your face, what I think of you, so don't even try to bring that shit. Oh and obviously I am worth the effort b/c you continued on and responded, so obviously it affected you. Mind my business when its posted on a messageboard. BTW, how the fuck did you possibly get a scholarship anyway?

~~~no i dont keep tabs on u! i just u wasted that one time and u were really wasted!

~~~ummm i never said u were my friend...i was talknig about someone else about whom u spread rumors

~~~i got a scholarship because of my grades and interviews im actually a very pleasant person if u get to know me and not dismiss me just because of stereotypes

~~~ask anyone i dont do drugs...a little weed here and there but drugs i really dont do! my nose is red b/c i have a cold for the past 3 months and i always look at myself in the mirror its b/c im so damn vain:rolleyes:

~~~once again!!! that post was to stop ppl from stereotyping and not to show why I personally go to sf

all i tried to do was to defend a person i know whose pic got put up in order to make fun of him...who ever did that is the true asshole i just tried to stick up against rude people.....too bad u and ur "maturity:rolleyes: " dont see that......guess ul make a terrible lawyer........and if ur judging my intelligence by messaboard typing skills then ur even more pathetic than i thought:blown:

Originally posted by jaybzee

sigh, more sound factory drama, bottom line is kids that go to sound factory are a family, it has more of a family feel than ANY other club in new york right now, or for the past 3 years...While i'm definitly not a part of that scene, nor could I because of my schedule, I think it's cool...when did working out + dressing nice become a bad thing anyway?

and btw there are just as many assholes who don't do e and workout all the time as there are who do...

~~~thats the best post ive seen on this thread!!!

ohh and quoth's too........and i did started out joking with tunnelbandit thats why i came off as so damn vain...it was all joking around but other ppl who should mind their business got offended and took it too damn far:rolleyes: so i took it just as far........

its all good..tunnelfaggot..keep going to that kurfew party and raping lil boys..u stupid ass faggot..got nothing against gay people, but retarded fags like u are just disgusting..

keep talking shit pussyboyyyy

i keep saying i wont repsond, but i get im's and people tell me to go read CP.com..then i see i have new little posts about me from the king of all fags..tunnelfaggot..