Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmmm...why should have I responded to that chick...Do you read her posts there are soo stupid and not relevant that a response is worth it. The only thing I could comment is on is how the fuck can she have a cold for 3 months:laugh: :rolleyes: sure thats why her nose is so damn red.

~~~then why the fuck did u respond in the first place?:rolleyes: oh never mind i know why! its cause ur an attention whore thats why u always reply to threads that dont require ur input which are about 99% of the threads on this board!!!

and yeah i do have a cold for 3 months straight and not that im proud of it but its the truth.......what i am proud of is that i dont do drugs and dont get trashed at clubs....u should try the same approach:idea:

:blank:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~then why the fuck did u respond in the first place?:rolleyes: oh never mind i know why! its cause ur an attention whore thats why u always reply to threads that dont require ur input which are about 99% of the threads on this board!!!

and yeah i do have a cold for 3 months straight and not that im proud of it but its the truth.......what i am proud of is that i dont do drugs and dont get trashed at clubs....u should try the same approach:idea:

:blank

hmm, u have seen me drunk big freakin deal, I would rather go out a bit messed up than to go out and hook up with all factions of a crew;) but anyway, I do go out generally sober, thats as much as you know. As for me being an attention whore:laugh: real clever...Hmm if I can recall you wrote threads about your leaving...who the fuck gives a shit?:rolleyes: secondly I don't know who your calling an attention whore, hmmm why don't you shut it before you get your self deeper and make yourself look more like an ass, like you already do:idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmm, u have seen me drunk big freakin deal, I would rather go out a bit messed up than to go out and hook up with all factions of a crew;) but anyway, I do go out generally sober, thats as much as you know. As for me being an attention whore:laugh: real clever...Hmm if I can recall you wrote threads about your leaving...who the fuck gives a shit?:rolleyes: secondly I don't know who your calling an attention whore, hmmm why don't you shut it before you get your self deeper and make yourself look more like an ass, like you already do:idea:

:jawdrop:

originally posted by fierydesire

Kat said to get another line brotha, and no she wasnt going to say it herself to add on to this dumbass thread

what's wrong with that, its a classic line, and i've never posted about it b4...just because doris has seen me myself and irene too many times doesnt mean i gotta get a new line...but since she's so awesome i'll think of a new gem, and I'll try to make this one original...be back in a sec..:spin2::shades2:

Originally posted by clubmouse

what's wrong with that, its a classic line, and i've never posted about it b4...just because doris has seen me myself and irene too many times doesnt mean i gotta get a new line...but since she's so awesome i'll think of a new gem, and I'll try to make this one original...be back in a sec..:spin2::shades2:

Kat:

"I didn't mean it in spite, more like busting your mousy balls. .cuz I love em :grin:. . .and I still wont respond to this stupid ass thread" :heart:

And I'm madly in love with joeg :love:"

Originally posted by joeg

Kat:

"I didn't mean it in spite, more like busting your mousy balls. .cuz I love em :grin:. . .and I still wont respond to this stupid ass thread" :heart:

bwhahaha...in your dreams babes;)

we all love you joe:rolleyes: :tongue:

Kat:

WHAT,,,,,,,,DID YOU THINK WE WOULD ACTUALLY FALL FOR THAT JOE? YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID? YOURE THE STUPID ONE......YOURE STUPID STUPID STUPID AND I AM SMORT

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA

:hat:

Kat:

"

WE INTERRUPT THIS DUMBASS THREAD WITH A SPECIAL REPORT

Kat said she should have known you were up to no good when you offered to post for her in less than a second. . . .and a Kat def. cant resist a Mouse ::munchmunch:: and no she wont say it herself to add on to this dumbass thread" :heart:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

WHAT,,,,,,,,DID YOU THINK WE WOULD ACTUALLY FALL FOR THAT JOE? YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID? YOURE THE STUPID ONE......YOURE STUPID STUPID STUPID AND I AM SMORT

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA

I don't know what you're talking about, these are direct quotes from my IM with her...

go back to selling bandwidth and eating gyros, detective greek...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA

Fun with CAPS eh?:rolleyes:

btw, kat is a whore who needs to post on this thread and stop having all of us be her little tools:idea: :tongue:

Kat:

"Also, Ignore anything xxlea posts... its all lies... I'm not even talking to her..."

just wanted to reiterate...

xxlea is a blatent liar... Kat wanted me to warn you...

I'm ashamed of you alexandria... :mad:

originally posted by xxlea

and a Kat def. cant resist a Mouse ::munchmunch::

didn't you hear?? KATs and MICE get along well, VVEERRYYY WELL....:cool:

originally posted by joeg

I absolutely can't stand rodents...

this from a guy with a squirell as his avatar....:laugh:

just wanted to reiterate...

xxlea is a blatent liar... Kat wanted me to warn you...

I'm ashamed of you alexandria... :mad:

Having too much fun w/ the extra vowels?? No 'i' in my name!

I'm just broadcasting her comments, don't kill the messenger.

BTW yes she is madly in love w/ you... ohhh that's right I'm a liar :tongue: :tongue:

I don't know what you're talking about, these are direct quotes from my IM with her...

go back to selling bandwidth and eating gyros, detective greek...

OH YEAH, LIKE I EAT GYROS.....I DON'T EVEN LIKE GYROS YA BEAN BELCH......

PFFFFTTTT IM THROUGH WITH YOU,,,,,,DUM DUM

Originally posted by clubmouse

didn't you hear?? KATs and MICE get along well, VVEERRYYY WELL....:cool:

this from a guy with a squirell as his avatar....:laugh:

whoa hang on there mouse... I love rodents... (hense the squirell)... I'm just quoting kat... :D