Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~you know Z u should've stayed out of this....but since u decided to be nosy at least read everything!!!! those were not the reasons why i go to sf.....i go to sf for music and the vibe and my friends...but noone understands that they all just look at sterotypes and that is what i was defending in my response......

NOW on a not so nicer note........the fact that im in hs has nothing to do with my level of maturity...at least i dont get so trashed at roxy that everyone is like: wtf?:blown: u r a very immature person judging by ur responses AND very shallow......just because u have "sexual experiences" and bondage/fetish pics in ur sig doesnt mean ur more mature than me......age really is just a number....or and about maturity (again) at least i dont spread rumors about people who i dont even know well enough and then still act like im their friend.............u know what ur not even worth the effort.......so ima end this rite now......mind ur business and et a life and stop being so judgmental :rolleyes:

:) :) :)

just because u have bondage/fetish pics in ur sig doesnt mean ur more mature than me......

i have bondage/fetish pics in my sig..does that make me less mature than you? :tongue:

~~~you know Z u should've stayed out of this....but since u decided to be nosy at least read everything!!!! those were not the reasons why i go to sf.....i go to sf for music and the vibe and my friends...but noone understands that they all just look at sterotypes and that is what i was defending in my response......

NOW on a not so nicer note........the fact that im in hs has nothing to do with my level of maturity...at least i dont get so trashed at roxy that everyone is like: wtf?:blown: u r a very immature person judging by ur responses AND very shallow......just because u have "sexual experiences" and bondage/fetish pics in ur sig doesnt mean ur more mature than me......age really is just a number....or and about maturity (again) at least i dont spread rumors about people who i dont even know well enough and then still act like im their friend.............u know what ur not even worth the effort.......so ima end this rite now......mind ur business and et a life and stop being so judgmental :rolleyes:

bwhaha funny response...:laugh:

From your original response I deducted your vanity hun, so don't call me fucken nosy and tell me not to respond. Yeah do you really go to SF for the vibe and people sure..:rolleyes: You were not defending the stereotypes you were adding to them and showing more reason not to go there.

The fact that your not in highschool may not have to do with your maturity level, but the content of your posts sure do show your immaturity and ignorance. Ok, so at Roxy I may have gotten fucked up a few times, but um your one to talk. DO you ever look at yourself in the mirror, you don't get fucked up sure:rolleyes:. Then why the fuck is your nose so red, like rudolph, huh? Have a lil coke problem eh? Yeah I stooped to your level only cause you attacked me on a personal level with regards to me getting fucked up...great maturity there hun.

Another thing what does what I put into my sig have to do with maturity? Oh b/c I put them in my sig, I think I'm better than everyone else...How does that equate with me being shallow and immature? God the more I read your "comeback", to speak, the more I realize how stupid you really are. And as for my responses, ha, do you keep tabs on me?

Ok, now as for talking shit and acting like your friend. If your talking about yourself, well hun we were never friends to begin with. I will tell you to your face, what I think of you, so don't even try to bring that shit. Oh and obviously I am worth the effort b/c you continued on and responded, so obviously it affected you. Mind my business when its posted on a messageboard. BTW, how the fuck did you possibly get a scholarship anyway?

Originally posted by fierydesire

bwhaha funny response...:laugh:

From your original response I deducted your vanity hun, so don't call me fucken nosy and tell me not to respond. Yeah do you really go to SF for the vibe and people sure..:rolleyes: You were not defending the stereotypes you were adding to them and showing more reason not to go there.

The fact that your not in highschool may not have to do with your maturity level, but the content of your posts sure do show your immaturity and ignorance. Ok, so at Roxy I may have gotten fucked up a few times, but um your one to talk. DO you ever look at yourself in the mirror, you don't get fucked up sure:rolleyes:. Then why the fuck is your nose so red, like rudolph, huh? Have a lil coke problem eh? Yeah I stooped to your level only cause you attacked me on a personal level with regards to me getting fucked up...great maturity there hun.

Another thing what does what I put into my sig have to do with maturity? Oh b/c I put them in my sig, I think I'm better than everyone else...How does that equate with me being shallow and immature? God the more I read your "comeback", to speak, the more I realize how stupid you really are. And as for my responses, ha, do you keep tabs on me?

Ok, now as for talking shit and acting like your friend. If your talking about yourself, well hun we were never friends to begin with. I will tell you to your face, what I think of you, so don't even try to bring that shit. Oh and obviously I am worth the effort b/c you continued on and responded, so obviously it affected you. Mind my business when its posted on a messageboard. BTW, how the fuck did you possibly get a scholarship anyway?

attachment.php?postid=823393

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

What did you expect...

Robin brought out the tough guy in joey and sexxy(only because that's her name)h showed her utter vanity in it's pure form. So it was all downhill from there. Joey made an ass of himself by not having a sense of humor and the other was just crushed. I thought it was quite entertaining but I know what you're saying about the thread now.

Love peace and SF grease:D

you serious kid? I have a sense of humor, but I really dont care to get to know any of you because you all just talk shit and fucking stupid(those people know who they are)...whatevers bro..

taking somone's picture and makign fun of it..yeah funnyyyy LOL :laugh: :laugh: soem funny people on here

keep hating..not a problem :)

Originally posted by asianvixen

how many time have u been to SF sundays? be honest. sorry hun, but having a big annoying, rotating SFNYC (which u had to borrow from someone because u lacked originality) doesn't make u an expert so STFU. :) i'm not going to argue with you, i'm 26 years old, no time to argue with highschoolers. :laugh:

Ummm, I actually was the one to make that rotating sfnyc animation, thats my name on this other board I post on. I really dont care who takes them though...for all my fellow sf troopers

:D

Originally posted by joeysf

you serious kid? I have a sense of humor, but I really dont care to get to know any of you because you all just talk shit and fucking stupid(those people know who they are)...whatevers bro..

taking somone's picture and makign fun of it..yeah funnyyyy LOL :laugh: :laugh: soem funny people on here

keep hating..not a problem :)

It was pretty funny huh?

Now if that was not a photoshop edit...where can I get one of those SF tricep reflectors?.I wanna look hot tonight

THIS FUCKIN BOARD IS SO GAY........

ALL OF YOU FUCKS WHO KEEP RIPPIN ON CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE OBVIOSULY DOING IT DUE TO JEALOUSY.......

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO, OR LOOK LIKE, OR WHERE THEY GO....

IS IT ANY OF ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS........ CHRIST!

AND HONESTLY-

I LOVE HOW EVERYONE IS SO DAMN TOUGH ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS.... KINDA FUNNY HOW NONE OF YOU WOULD DO SHIT IF U SAW ANY OTHE PEOPLE U START WIT ON THE BOARDS.....

EVERYONE IS BRAVE THESE DAYS.......

SUCH "FEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

AND FOR TUNNEL-IM-A-FAG-BANDIT

U GET A BIG..

WOMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FRIGGEN FEGSSSSS....

SHOULD I KEEP USING THIS WORD SINCE U LOVE IT SO MUCH?