Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Phone Numbers in Clubs.....

Originally posted by sigmagal

Maybe the problem isn't with the guys, its with you....

2 1/2 years ago, I met my Prince Charming at Club Abyss. He is the Greatest!

:love:

Do you mind if I ask how you guys meet, like did he buy you a drink or something to that effect?

He was watching me for a while, when I was dancing with a bunch of my friends... After a little while I saw him moving around the Dance floor so he was closer to me. We danced in the same area for a while and eventually he introduced himself. He told me he really wanted to take a break from dancing but that he didn't want me to think he counldn't keep up.

I made him a deal, I said I will take a break with you, if you buy me a drink. We went to the bar and talked for a while... he was so funny that I didn't stop laughing the whole night. At the end of the night he asked if he could take me to dinner the next day. Since he wanted to take me out, and didn't just say "hey can I call you" I gave him my number.

I liked that he never gropped me or anything, and he seemed just as interested in me as a person as he was in my physical appearance.

He was watching me for a while, when I was dancing with a bunch of my friends... After a little while I saw him moving around the Dance floor so he was closer to me. We danced in the same area for a while and eventually he introduced himself. He told me he really wanted to take a break from dancing but that he didn't want me to think he counldn't keep up.

I made him a deal, I said I will take a break with you, if you buy me a drink. We went to the bar and talked for a while... he was so funny that I didn't stop laughing the whole night. At the end of the night he asked if he could take me to dinner the next day. Since he wanted to take me out, and didn't just say "hey can I call you" I gave him my number.

I liked that he never gropped me or anything, and he seemed just as interested in me as a person as he was in my physical appearance.

How long have u guys been together? & best of luck I hope it all work out, I guess there are a few exceptions to the "rule" so to speak

Originally posted by perns2002

How long have u guys been together? & best of luck I hope it all work out, I guess there are a few exceptions to the "rule" so to speak

We have been together for just about 2 1/2 years.

Thanks for the Good Wishes...:)

Maybe the problem isn't with the guys, its with you....

2 1/2 years ago, I met my Prince Charming at Club Abyss. He is the Greatest!

:love:

Yeah I know the prob is me. . . I have my mind set on someone... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING. . . :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah I know the prob is me. . . I have my mind set on someone... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING. . . :blown:

What the hell are you agree with me for... Your taking all the fun out of picking on you.

:mad: :mad:

Lots of people have found their other half at a club. You can't really go there to look for your prince, let it just catch you off guard. Majority of the people going to clubs look to have fun with their friends and get trashed, dance, look at and be around the opposite sex to hopefully hookup and score and simply just for the music. My opinion is to not go out and look for the other half but to go out and have fun and let it nip ya in the butt and catch you off guard!

this thread just brings back a horrible memory of my story this past weekend. I got a pretty hot girl's #...lets say her name is Jenn :eek: , so I put her name in my phone as "J" (I'm lazy). 2 hours later...I get another girls # (not as hot)...lets say her name is Jess :eek:, and also input as "J". Being that the second "J" came after a # of LIT's...I had no idea I was replacing the first "J"..I dont even think I realized both their names started with the same letter..lol. Now I am stuck with the sub par girl's digits. :vomit2:

Technology bit me in ass

Originally posted by laurie619

forget about him. . . forget about all guys @ clubs. . . I'm sorry but do you really think your PRINCE is going to find you in a club. . .:confused: I gave up on ALL guys waste of time. . .;)

i always felt that guys you meet in clubs were just that, that you wouldnt meet your next relationship at a club...but i was so wrong...over 2 years ago, i saw my bf working at this club and couldnt take my eyes off him...all night, back and forth, he'd look at me, i'd look, he'd smile, etc, you get the picture..well never could i have imagined, that flirtation would turn into a 2 1/2 year relationship..so, i'd say girls, dont blow off all guys you meet in a club cause you think nothing will come out of it...it depends on the guy...