Clubplanet Nightlife Community

being single..........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

SUCKS!!!! now i understand, on a messageboard is nowhere to rant about this issue, but it can't be as bad as trying to meet girls at clubs/bars/parties. anyhow, anyone else feeling the loneliness these days?? :blown:

Some days yes and some days no...its hard to find good guys these days that are single and/or not gay:)

It depends. I like being single when I'm out and dont have to worry to watch what I do, or not worry that I have to answer to somebody when I get home. But I like being in a relationship because it makes you feel secure, and you know you have someone to turn to when you need it.

Originally posted by destiny779

Some days yes and some days no...its hard to find good guys these days that are single and/or not gay:)

That is so true, each time I find a "Good" guy they are taken:(

I hate that!!

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

SUCKS!!!! now i understand, on a messageboard is nowhere to rant about this issue, but it can't be as bad as trying to meet girls at clubs/bars/parties. anyhow, anyone else feeling the loneliness these days?? :blown:

This just might help you, but then again, it probably won't. :(

attachment.php?postid=819068

Originally posted by destiny779

:tongue:

and Dibs I hate that too...its the worst thing when you find a guy you want and then you fine out he's taken....:blank:

This happens to me all the time:( I hate it

I think I'm a magnet for taken guys, what I hate worse is when they dont tell you that they are taken and you have to find out through a third party.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Being single is A LOT better than being with someone who's not right for you, or who just plain SUCKS.

TRUST ME on this

yeah, i've been there too. when you get out of a bad relationship, you really appreciate being single...

i agree with lavendarmenace. wait till you find someone that really cares for you, not just a piece of ass. if you're thinking long term. it's the guys/girls that care for you and will be there for you, and that you can spill your guts to that are the keepers. i found mine. :)

lmao @ Jizzo :D

i started getting into girls when i was 15 and since then i've only had like 3 girlfriends (only b/c i only go out with them if i realllllllllly like them)........the rest of my experience with girls was just hook-ups and/or 1 night things..........but after a year of not bein with someone and not being able to find that person i realllllllllllllllly like, it SUX :unhappy::blown:

Originally posted by dibs

This happens to me all the time:( I hate it

I think I'm a magnet for taken guys, what I hate worse is when they dont tell you that they are taken and you have to find out through a third party.

Isn't that the truth :tongue:

It sucks because a lot of my friends have bf's, and when they have couple things I'm just like uhh yea I can't go ...they want to set me up with someone, but I don't want that I'd rather find a guy for myself...the guys that like me now, I'm not wanting, and I have a knack for finding guys that have gf's already. As for good guys that want relationships...extremely rare...

See what i dont understand is that i used to feel like all of you. I hated being single and i could never find a good girl. Over the course of 2 years i have changed ALOT!

Now..I love being single. I enjoy it soo much. The freedom, the fun, no answering to anyone, and now girls want me. I seriously see that now that i dont want them, they want me. But i am not ready to go out with anyone. Im enjoying my life too much.

Originally posted by dancensmile

I agree with ya... a lot of my guy friends want relationships though... so they are out there... just hard to find the good ones :D

I thought I found a good one:( but life goes on............