Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>I Got A CALL-BACK audition FOR NiKE Commercial!!!

AND guess where the Nike People picked my b/f and I???

.....@ BOO 6 ...hahahaha

They Video Taped us Dancing to RiCHiE HAWTiN's SET ...and then we had to say our name and phone # on camera... BTW...I was WACKED, so I probably sounded Like SUCH a FreaK!!!

I thought that maybe it was BS and not for real...but then today I GOT the CALL.....

Our Audition is Tomorrow @ 4pm... I am freakin' NERVOUS!!!

:shake::worry::shake:

Dancing ON COMMAND SuX!!!

Thats some good fucking news. Excellent shit.

Im sure the dancing part you wont have a problem with...but following commands maybe lol. Just try not to let them think of the whole "dumb blonde" stereotype :tongue:

Anyhow good luck to you and yer man and um...my Air Jordan 6's are kinda gettin alil dirty so um try to swap a new pair if u can..um Size 12 preferably.

Oh and um...either have some shots of grey goose or picture everyone naked to calm down the nervousness. :D

thats hot going to clubs and raves deff has it's pluses i only went to roxy once and the time i went i had some weird girl given me all this sh1t sayen she was a talent scout i didn't beleave her came home and my cousin called it and it was real and i went on a interview was crazy as hell but i gotta gain more weight for job tho but its cool i mean that is wut i love bout clubs its gives u a chance to be fond and spoted

but any ways deff a big congrats girl but hhmmmm a bf sounds like bad news ;) LoL

thank you :) But Im still nervous...my palms are all sweaty ...ewwww ....and I cant sleep.... :( I'm gonna get there tomorrow with huge black circles under my eyes.. :(

I hope they at least have good music to dance too... My nightmare is getting there and having to dance to "Get the Party Started" by Pink :blank::rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

My nightmare is getting there and having to dance to "Get the Party Started" by Pink :blank::rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh: classic!!!!!

Even worse would be...VENGABOYS or Rapture or Castles in the sky...eh fuck it....why not throw in some "Back to the middle and around again, im gonna be there to the end, 100%....PURE LOVE" LOL!!

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: classic!!!!!

Even worse would be...VENGABOYS or Rapture or Castles in the sky...eh fuck it....why not throw in some "Back to the middle and around again, im gonna be there to the end, 100%....PURE LOVE" LOL!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

Originally posted by kingartur

BTW how did ur school do at the competition on sunday:confused:

...they did really good...all my Group dances got 1st Place...and most of my solos (dancer that performs alone) got 1st and some got 2nd place :) Overall, my students have a lot of fun and they are probably going into the Nationals :)

Thank you for asking :)

...they did really good...all my Group dances got 1st Place...and most of my solos (dancer that performs alone) got 1st and some got 2nd place :) Overall, my students have a lot of fun and they are probably going into the Nationals :)

Thank you for asking :)

Excellent:)

I think this is awesome.......what was I rantin and ravin about during and after boo when we were all dancin together at Hawtin...

GLOW HAS SOME SICK ASS MOVES

Your performance will be excellent, I have no doubt about it. Just be confident.......

Best of luck

:)

thank you :) But Im still nervous...my palms are all sweaty ...ewwww ....and I cant sleep.... :( I'm gonna get there tomorrow with huge black circles under my eyes.. :(

I hope they at least have good music to dance too... My nightmare is getting there and having to dance to "Get the Party Started" by Pink :blank::rolleyes::laugh:

haha good luck girl that iis awesome