Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures from Alex Whalen's 10 hour set.....

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

http://www.ofoto.com/ShareLanding.jsp?UV=813847336712_38912061403&US=0&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3FshowSlide%3Dtrue&Un=666383103&Um=24988651403

OMG - I still can't believe he came over and played records until 2:30pm!!!! *swoon*

Thanks to everybody for making Friday night one of the best nights of my entire life! Who knew turning 30 would be so damn fun!!!

*giggle* YOU can't believe it? I have a serious case of perma-grin! :D

thank you so much for calling me at 5 am! LOL I was like "huh, wha?" Good thing I dragged my ass back to DC even though I didn't believe you!

One of my favorite exchanges of the nights:

Gina: I'm elated. Wait no.. its better than elation... what's better than elation?

Ruth: Nirvana?

Gina: yeah.. yeah... that's where I am.

:D

Now you see THIS is EXACTLY why new technology sucks!!!!

If I had had my POS 15 year old tape operated answering machine hooked up instead of freakin voice mail I would have made it to the party!!!!!!

Very upset!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But Glad you had a good time Malanee!!!!

And from the 30 minutes I was on the phone with you crackheads I would say Alex played a kickass set!!! What you thought I was listening to your unintellegible dribble???? Hell NO I was listening to the music in the background!!!!!! :D

Fuck. I should have gone back to your place. I ended up sleeping through my goddamn meeting anyway then pulling an all-nighter Satruday night. I may as well have crashed at your place.

Originally posted by Kuro

Fuck. I should have gone back to your place. I ended up sleeping through my goddamn meeting anyway then pulling an all-nighter Satruday night. I may as well have crashed at your place.

you insisted on being "fresh as a lettuce" for Judge Jules :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Was that Vic all snuggled up on the couch w/ the blankets- boy he sure knows how to party like a rockstar. :rolleyes:

And was that Boston-Katie from WMC in some of the pics?

umm..yeah..well I was umm..well.... uh, :blown:

yup, thats WMC-Boston-Katie

You better not pull any of that cracked-out, snuggle bunny sh*t at Danny Howells! :D

hey, 1st of all, it wasnt a blanket, it was pillow

2nd, i am in full training mode for that weekend, so youd better be prepared, 'cos I'm taking you to the cleaners :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

i can't believe he stayed for 10 hours! i'm sorry i left so early. :( i will always remember ruth's 30th birthday. :)

where were the rest of the partykids?

This party kid has two final projects due today and is in coputer lab right now which is why I decided to skip out on things early (and am now regretting it). Glad I got to see you before you left, Scratch.

Originally posted by vicman

hey, 1st of all, it wasnt a blanket, it was pillow

2nd, i am in full training mode for that weekend, so youd better be prepared, 'cos I'm taking you to the cleaners :D

You look like Linus all cuddled up in that blanket/pillow. Very safe from the rest of the world.

Originally posted by wideskies

aw, that is SO CUTE.

next time, next time.. who knows who will be at your next birthday!? *grins* you could start a collection of DJs you've used your wiley charms on to spin MARATHON SETS at your house.... heehee :]

Oooh! I like that idea! I'll keep a stable of cute DJs in my basement for special occasions. Hmmm, lets see: PVD; Buster; DH; Dieselboy......

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

*giggle* YOU can't believe it? I have a serious case of perma-grin! :D

thank you so much for calling me at 5 am! LOL I was like "huh, wha?" Good thing I dragged my ass back to DC even though I didn't believe you!

One of my favorite exchanges of the nights:

Gina: I'm elated. Wait no.. its better than elation... what's better than elation?

Ruth: Nirvana?

Gina: yeah.. yeah... that's where I am.

:D

damnit, I always miss out on the fun. Anyway, im back in Vienna, VA now so...I can def hang out with you guys more. So be on the look out for me in the summer.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

damnit, I always miss out on the fun. Anyway, im back in Vienna, VA now so...I can def hang out with you guys more. So be on the look out for me in the summer.

is that a threat? :D

Was that Vic all snuggled up on the couch w/ the blankets- boy he sure knows how to party like a rockstar. :rolleyes:

And was that Boston-Katie from WMC in some of the pics?

hey joey.. yeah that was me... how could i miss ruthie's partay?? and it was a good one too! am i missing some of the pics? where's the one with vic with the blanket? i have that pic but they haven't been posted yet... other pics about???

Originally posted by a1wave

hey joey.. yeah that was me... how could i miss ruthie's partay?? and it was a good one too! am i missing some of the pics? where's the one with vic with the blanket? i have that pic but they haven't been posted yet... other pics about???

the pic of vic with the pillow is in the ones I sent you Katie. Its kind of dark though...

i'm waiting to see your pics! :D