Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Land of Make Beleive" theme party @ SF May 18th?

the purpose of the party is basically to make use all pay 40 bucks since its a theme and somewat make people want to actually consider to go back to that place on a sat cause its been terrible the funny thing is theres really nothing goin on ur gonna see a few stage shows related to the theme of the party but thats it....

if sound factory wanted people there they should have a theme party called " the nite jp finally plays good music " and the chances of that happening are slim to none. . . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

if sound factory wanted people there they should have a theme party called " the nite jp finally plays good music " and the chances of that happening are slim to none. . . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

LOL

the purpose of the party is basically to make use all pay 40 bucks since its a theme and somewat make people want to actually consider to go back to that place on a sat cause its been terrible the funny thing is theres really nothing goin on ur gonna see a few stage shows related to the theme of the party but thats it....

> > SaL kLuTcH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

> > SaL kLuTcH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LAND "0" SPECIAL "K"

> > SaL kLuTcH

Actually, theme parties are better in my experience their and JP does play good music, yeah he has his on/off nights but what dj doesn't. I'd rather pay 40 dollars to go see JP than go to exit for free.

whoah!!! hey jayp is that little mac(your icon) from mike tyson's punch out? ahhhhhh i miss that game. i use to whoop everyones azz in that game even mike tyson. after you win a bout little mac would turn around and pounce in the air like that.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I'm going.....if the music sucks, its going to be my last theme night ever....

I dont think it will be too crowded though...hopefully it wont be because I hate paying more to be packed in like sardines:(

BG

See you there bro.

Romy........are we goin to sit on the stairs for hours again? LOL:tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

See you there bro.

Romy........are we goin to sit on the stairs for hours again? LOL:tongue:

I'll keep my eyes open for the spikey haired kid:laugh:

j/k....i know your face dood....i'll see you there.....make sure to introduce me to romy, magilicuti, sfspikes, and the rest of the crew that I have yet to meet:D

BG