Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Land of Make Beleive" theme party @ SF May 18th?

Originally posted by roninmess

See you there bro.

Romy........are we goin to sit on the stairs for hours again? LOL:tongue:

lol definitly:D :D

see ya there:)

oh and this may or may not be a dumb question, but is it really gonna be $40?

whoever designs SF's fliers really needs to take some classes in marketing and design.

every flier i receive at home is just plain nasty!

this land of make believe is just hilarious.

where the hell do they get their flier models from?

:laugh:

they get the models from the club all the people on the pass work in sf wether there bartenders barbacks etc if use can try to look up the pass for sex at sound factory that was a nutty pass sf's passes used to be soo much sicker back in the day like the one wit the cocharoach wit the northface on his back lmao ahh memoriess.....

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

they get the models from the club all the people on the pass work in sf wether there bartenders barbacks etc if use can try to look up the pass for sex at sound factory that was a nutty pass sf's passes used to be soo much sicker back in the day like the one wit the cocharoach wit the northface on his back lmao ahh memoriess.....

> > SaL kLuTcH

Holy shit i remember some funny ones now that i think about it lol I have one with a dog and it is taking a shit ( i think it said dont shit at your home) then one with the speakers and a broom.... The best is the picture of the packed SF dance floor and it say "Remember NARCS can dance too" <~~~~~thats my favorite

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I'll keep my eyes open for the spikey haired kid:laugh:

j/k....i know your face dood....i'll see you there.....make sure to introduce me to romy, magilicuti, sfspikes, and the rest of the crew that I have yet to meet:D

BG

You feg, I don't have spikes anymore.

Originally posted by magilicuti

when is the underwear party, i'm waiting for that theme party

yeah when is the underwear party, ive never been to that.

And do alotta people actually wear underwear or girls go in lingerie or what?:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by romy20

yeah when is the underwear party, ive never been to that.

And do alotta people actually wear underwear or girls go in lingerie or what?:confused: :confused:

from the pics on the Sound Factory website it seems like ppl wear underwear to it. I'm sure enough ppl would wear underwear to make it an interesting night. I heard its in July. I will be at that party 110%