Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now & Then Pics

Originally posted by legend38

Ghhhost, you look straight outta 90210 in that tenth grade pic!! :)

lmao!!:laugh: yea he does! ....that is a total LUKE PERRY face and all!! aaaaaawww! now that i will be humming the theme song from 90210 all day!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to think i changed alot i mean in hs i was a skinny lil geek was like the same height 5'11 and weight like 140 at 18 i weighed like 150, now i'm bout 200 at 20 and damn mid 20s i am striden for gotta work on the future

hhmmmm after looken at them old pics wow i lived the life picked on 16 and 17 got out of hs went to college skin cleared and damn i got my first peice of ass and since just been geting better and better lol damn i hope the future just gets better too worken on it tho so atleast i stride for a better life and i'm not content with being a geek like a lot of people ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Soooo.. anyone change a lot since highscool or since college, etc.. until now?? From maybe beginning club days to now club days?? I dunno, I was just sitting here at work bored as hell when I thought it might be cute to start a thread with now & then pics of people from the board. It might be corny, but it could be fun too..

I changed a lot from highschool ~~> college.. but I'm at work now so I can't scan and post pics.. but people, free free to get this thread started. We'll see how it turns out.

:D :D :D

y do u comment in every single one of ur posts that u r at work...we all know u work during the day so why reiterate that fact? what? r u bragging about how cool u r to be employed and a full-time alcoholic/drug addict??

oooh bow down to cody, the acid princess.....f*ck that. (i spit on u)

Originally posted by bellabelle

y do u comment in every single one of ur posts that u r at work...we all know u work during the day so why reiterate that fact? what? r u bragging about how cool u r to be employed and a full-time alcoholic/drug addict??

~~~umm :jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: why such hostility?:confused:

'

yeh ur right...cody wants us to know how cooooooool it is to have to work for ur $$..yeh..damn cody..always braggin about workin a 9-5...gee golly i wish i had me one of those..im so jealous of that cody :blank:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey fuckers i was a ugly child..so take it easy with the photoshop....(MIKE)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just found this thread.

Now, im gonna go have fun with it. Be back soon. ::sinistersmile:: MWUAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO!! It's :sHaUnA: AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!! :laugh:

Shauna you dumb :square: I'm not an acid princess, WTF are you talking about?! HA!! Someone has a bad memory. That DEFINITELY was not my title, so, um, if you're still even ALLOWED to search on experience, why don't you go over there and give yourself a head check.

DUH: if I were employed then how could I be a full-time drug addict. To be a full-time drug addict takes TIME and, like you said, I'm always at work so that's not possible. :rolleyes: Not like I even engage in such activities anymore but I guess Miss :sHaUnA: knows it all..

And P.S. Yes, your tall lanky ass COULD spit on me from all the way up there in the clouds with the birds and whatnot. Lemme know if it's gonna rain today, I don't wanna be standing on line for the club tonite in the rain. Afterall, you'll know before I do. :laugh:

(be careful hun, you don't wanna be banned from this board also)

LMFAO. :laugh: