Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer Nolimit...introducing..superlimit!!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. it's a fuck'n message board...nuff said!

2. when you respond to someone in the same manner that you despise so much; you are excatly what they are... a dickhead yourself!

3. i'm not defend'ng diego nor anyone else on this board.

4. i have been the blunt of his/others sarcasm, negativity, jokes or whatever else you want to call it BUT you know what; WHO CARES??? i could give a fly'ng fuck what diego and/or anyone else thinks of me.

gregg> believe me, i'm awake. i see people for who they are but choose (now) to keep my opinions of them to myself!

how entertaining!!!

so we've got the superlimit heads vs. sgtfury heads

<<ding ding>>

I think the board was in need of a "bad guy" theme for this week...looks like saleen has lost the title

the whole "i hate nolimit" drama is so last year--get over it

Originally posted by loraine

how entertaining!!!

so we've got the superlimit heads vs. sgtfury heads

<<ding ding>>

I think the board was in need of a "bad guy" theme for this week...looks like saleen has lost the title

the whole "i hate nolimit" drama is so last year--get over it

:laugh: So True!

I could give a fuck about Diego's music opinions, he has the tact and social skills of a narcissistic 5th grader.

He should spend some time trying to learn some diplomacy instead of scouring the net for the latest mix to slam.

If he could communicate with people as well as he can with his computer or CD player he would be Dale Carnegie

If I ever get to the point of justifying my life via music, please shoot me.

and I know Diego, you don't care what people think, you are misunderstood, blah, blah, blah.... I've been hearing that same shit from every loner wacko I've meet since grade school, so save it.

BTW don't look at this as a personal attack, Im just critiquing your posts like you critique everyones musical tastes.

Who knows, maybe I'll meet you and like you as Diego, but as Nolimit, I have NoInterest. And as a side note, sarcasm by deffinition is funny, when its not funny its called being an asshole.

Originally posted by shroomy

I could give a fuck about Diego's music opinions, he has the tact and social skills of a narcissistic 5th grader.

He should spend some time trying to learn some diplomacy instead of scouring the net for the latest mix to slam.

If he could communicate with people as well as he can with his computer or CD player he would be Dale Carnegie

If I ever get to the point of justifying my life via music, please shoot me.

and I know Diego, you don't care what people think, you are misunderstood, blah, blah, blah.... I've been hearing that same shit from every loner wacko I've meet since grade school, so save it.

BTW don't look at this as a personal attack, Im just critiquing your posts like you critique everyones musical tastes.

Who knows, maybe I'll meet you and like you as Diego, but as Nolimit, I have NoInterest. And as a side note, sarcasm by deffinition is funny, when its not funny its called being an asshole.

weren't u the one for publicly blaming me on something i never did a while back??? that's an asshole...

Originally posted by sobeton

you mean Gregg :D

OOPS.... sorry, Tony. Must have had you on my mind ;):D

As for the rest of you..... :tongue:

I can't believe you guys are going on and on about this shit. Picotto does suck.... TO ME (that was the DJ in question, right?)

Watcha gonna do about it???? 2ar15smilie.gif

Relax, guys... I'm just playing.... :tongue:

U guys dont read what nolimit writes about miami. That miami sucks has no music scene all this shit and then u guys kiss his ass because he gives u free music. Greg im telling u man when this guy comes to miami im going to kick his ass:blown:

Ya know let me bring up a point here to whoever said its just a message board or you were offended by SgtFurgys comments................SHUT THE FUCK UP, because your all the same people who been complaining about Saleen, bunch of hyprocritical assholes, uh oh I just offended the Mafia, fucking please, all a bunch of morons, trying to rip on Fury for his comments, but you people are all bent out of shape because Saleen comes to the board.........please....morons, grow up, go take care of your children, stop doing coke, and worrying about a message board.....Ciao