Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer Nolimit...introducing..superlimit!!!!!!

I'm on this board every weekday and I never paid any attention to saleen.....my true battle was with beyondo and he's gone...God rest his screen name...

I hardly engage in any of these crazy arguments you guys have....it's pointless and it sucks because it shows how much we all truly love eachother.....:rolleyes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES!!!!!!...

STACEYG: IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT YOU WOULD BE SO CONCERNED ABOUT NOLIMITS "FEELINGS"....WHEN DID I EVER SEE YOU BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF THE MANY PEOPLE THAT HE HAS OFFENDED BY HIS SHITTY ASS ATTITUDE AND COCKINESS?..SUDDENLY YOU ARE THE HUMANITARIAN?????

LORAINE: THE REASON WHY THE I HATE NOLIMIT THEME HAS GONE ON FOR THE LAST YEAR IS BECAUSE HE HAS CONSISTENTLY BEEN A DICK TO PEOPLE FOR A YEAR

GA2: "DIEGO KEEPS IT UNDERGROUND???...THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS SHIT ON PEOPLE THAT LIKE SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIM

SHROOMY: RIGHT ON!!!

MACFUNK: DONT YOU SEE THAT NOLIMIT IS EXACLTY THE PERSON THAT REVELS IN MESSAGEBOARDS...THIS WAY..IN THE CYBER WORLD HE CAN BE AS STRONG AND AS OUT SPOKEN AS HE WANTS...ALL THE THINGS THAT HE IS AFRAID TO BE IN THE REAL WORLD..

MIKEDNY....DONT YOU SEE THAT THIS BOARD IS SO FULL OF BANDWAGON JUMPERS..ITS PATHETIC...LESS THAN A YEAR AGO..HALF OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CURSING NOLIMIT AND BRINGING GLOWSTIX TO SHADOW LOUNGE...

THIS FUCKING ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT KIND OF MUSIC YOU LIKE...ITS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE TO PEOPLE....AND I REALLY SERIIOUSLY DEBATE HOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE "DEIGO" HAS...IM 34 F'N YEARS OLD..I WAS GOING TO CLUBS IN NYC WHEN I WAS F'N 14 YEARS OLD....IVE GOT A F'N STORAGE FULL OF RECORDS FROM 20 YEARS....AND YOU KNOW WHAT..I GO OUT AND SPIN AT PARTIES AND ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE SCENE..SO....NOT TO CONSTANTLY TOOT MY OWN HORN..(OR HAVE OTHERS DO IT..)...BUT I WOULD STACK MY "KNOWLEDGE" AGAINST ANYONES..BUT YOU DONT SEE WALKING AROUND WITH THIS COCKY ASS ATTITUDE AND BEING DEGRADING, SARCASTIC AND A OVERALL ASSHOLE TO THOSE WHO DONT LIKE THE SAME MUSIC AS ME.......

AND THE SAD THING IS THAT ANYONE WITH 1/2 A FUCKING BRAIN HAS SEEN FOR LAST 2 YEARS WHAT A COMPLETE COCK NOLIMIT IS TO PEOPLE.....BUT I GUESS ITS OK FOR THOSE THAT HAVE JUMPED THE BANDWAGON OF "UNDERGROUND" HOUSE MUSIC...

ONCE AGAIN...WAKE THE FUCK UP

Damn Sarge..... about time you lived up to your screen name :) good to see a little fury!

And I agree, treat people with respect if you expect to recieve any. Just because your on a message board is no excuse to be an ass.

Diego shows no regard for anyone and seems to even go out of his way to be degrading for no other reason than an attempt at looking superior.

Now this doesnt really bother me, I don't usually waste my time on megalomaniacs (thats you Nolimit, since no one with illusions of grandure ever realizes it) but I will stand up to agree with sgt and admit I am supprised that more people don't agree.

Sgt isn't saying anything besides that Nolimit acts like a conceited prick while on the board. How can anyone question that?

Hey, Sarge... Diego has never been mean to me but then again... neither have you. :D Actually, now that I think of it I don't believe I've ever had a personal problem with anyone on this board. I love every CP member I've ever met since last year. I hope to meet more of the newer ones too. :) Except mikeydny, of course, who has no desire to meet anyone else on this board. That's pretty sad, mikey. :(

Originally posted by bbflux

Except mikeydny, of course, who has no desire to meet anyone else on this board. That's pretty sad, mikey. :(

Well when people critisize certain people for shit they say but then they haven't realized they been doing it for the past 2 weeks, it gets annoying, sorry I might of been out of line earlier with my post and comments, since I started posting on this board I always was looking foward to meeting everyone, everyone I met so far all have been good people, and im sure everyone is, I think the head bumping on the board needs to end though, its getting old real real quick.

Except mikeydny, of course, who has no desire to meet anyone else on this board. That's pretty sad, mikey. :(

We were going to open the family books and "make you" mikey. Anything you want because your a "made man" in the CP mafia. We could've had a sit down with you and the saleena family at the pizza shop on southbeach but forgetaboutit now.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Well when people critisize certain people for shit they say but then they haven't realized they been doing it for the past 2 weeks, it gets annoying, sorry I might of been out of line earlier with my post and comments, since I started posting on this board I always was looking foward to meeting everyone, everyone I met so far all have been good people, and im sure everyone is, I think the head bumping on the board needs to end though, its getting old real real quick.

I challenge you to find ONE POST where I have lashed out at anyone or attacked them personally. Just a friendly challenge. :D

There are only a handfull of CP members who actually do that on a regular basis.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

We were going to open the family books and "make you" mikey. Anything you want because your a "made man" in the CP mafia. We could've had a sit down with you and the saleena family at the pizza shop on southbeach but forgetaboutit now.

I'll stick with my own family boss ;)

But im sure we'll bump into each other one of these days, just make ya sure ya kiss the ring......;):D

I challenge you to find ONE POST where I have lashed out at anyone or attacked them personally. Just a friendly challenge. :D

There are only a handfull of CP members who actually do that on a regular basis.

Don't challenge me, because not once did I say your name, so no reason for a challenge. :D

MIKEDNY....DONT YOU SEE THAT THIS BOARD IS SO FULL OF BANDWAGON JUMPERS..ITS PATHETIC...LESS THAN A YEAR AGO..HALF OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CURSING NOLIMIT AND BRINGING GLOWSTIX TO SHADOW LOUNGE... U made a good point there greg

:eek:

man, you guys gotta give diego some slack here. the only reason he rips on miami so much is the fact that he moved to nyc from here only to see their scene shrink faster than a castanza in the pool after twilo closed. meanwhile, miami has continued to have a bad ass scene. nyc HAD one bad ass club (still think it was a ripoff of groovejet, but that's another argument), and the rest is all juice. you'd be frustrated like no limit too if you were in his shoes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sgt, i give you props for speaking the truth about HoLimit,, i stated an opinion in the "househeads" thread concerning his cockiness and what not, and i believe it might have led you to start this thread...

like gregg said, its not what his musical tastes are, its the way he responds to others on this board...show some respect bro, you might get some back...

Originally posted by macfunk19

LESS THAN A YEAR AGO..HALF OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CURSING NOLIMIT AND BRINGING GLOWSTIX TO SHADOW LOUNGE...

:eek:

who are half these people andres?

i know of one person who liked glowstixs and the majority of us didn't go to shadow lounge (except for danny howells)