Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asian girls (^_^)

Does anyone know of any lounges/bars in manhattan where I would meet some nice Asian (C/J/K) girls? I'm serious about studies of Asian culture and language and I want to make some new friends. I'm serious. Thanks for your help.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kitty19

this has ASIAN FETISH written all over it.

gross and stop objectifying women! blech.

whats this shit about asian girls looking all the same?

yea.. all white boys look the same to me too.. :rolleyes:

mauh kitty i am guessen u are asian which is cute ;)

You can have all the asian girls since im so sick of them. i prefer white girls.. um to meet asian girls try exit, LL, websterhall, timesquare, flushing, bergen county, the city hall, rockefeller center, the list goes on.. this nu yawk, chinks everywhere, everycorner.

Originally posted by kyoung

You can have all the asian girls since im so sick of them. i prefer white girls.. um to meet asian girls try exit, LL, websterhall, timesquare, flushing, bergen county, the city hall, rockefeller center, the list goes on.. this nu yawk, chinks everywhere, everycorner.

Wow, that's a frightening personality problem if I've ever seen one. Repeat after me: Racism makes its proponents look like class-A wankers..... (keep reminding yourself of that)

im asian too. :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Wow, that's a frightening personality problem if I've ever seen one. Repeat after me: Racism makes its proponents look like class-A wankers..... (keep reminding yourself of that)

since were talking about asian girls... I can never tell the diff between chinese, korean, japanese, etc...

some1 told me something about the eyes... but I forgot... well.. she told me a couple of times actually :D

eh.. just something to think about when ur stuck in the train on ur way home after a sleeples night... is she chinese, or japaneese? .. lol

Originally posted by kitty19

this has ASIAN FETISH written all over it.

gross and stop objectifying women! blech.

whats this shit about asian girls looking all the same?

yea.. all white boys look the same to me too.. :rolleyes:

you took the words right outta my mouth grl

Originally posted by bobross

seems like theres a lotta guys with 'asian girl' fetishes... but is there ever any girls with 'asian guy' fetishes??

...........um, actually, no one answer that. just a thought.....

of course there are very few few girls with asian guy fetishes. the whole myth that asians are submissive and docile are probably the main reasons so many guys nowadays have asian fetishes.

just my two cents though... i don't know exactly what goes on in an egg's head ;)

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

of course there are very few few girls with asian guy fetishes.

This is because Asian men are single ugliest form of life on the planet.

If you are a decent looking asian guy you have it made, cause your competition is nil.

Originally posted by mjr203

If you are a decent looking asian guy you have it made, cause your competition is nil.

any you know all asian men are single and ugly becaue??? you date them or are you gay?

Originally posted by mjr203

Well shite...there goes that insane boost to my self esteem that I was looking for...:blown: