Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wine = Good Fucken

fierydesire

Does anyone else agree? I think wine makes you feel sensual and it makes you extremely crazy and nuts in the sac. Its not like liquor where you may get sick, but more of a sensual feeling ya know...I guess what I'm saying is that I love to fuck and drink winme or drink wine and then fuck.....all night long;) :hump:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Does anyone else agree? I think wine makes you feel sensual and it makes you extremely crazy and nuts in the sac. Its not like liquor where you may get sick, but more of a sensual feeling ya know...I guess what I'm saying is that I love to fuck and drink winme or drink wine and then fuck.....all night long;) :hump:

wine makes my tummy ache :(

< White Zenfendel > is for slow foreplay & passionate sex that you can can control.

< Merlot > is to get you hot and horny real fast for some steady fuckin'

< Sangria > is for some SeRiOuS Beat that pussy up... "I don't remember anything but I'm Soooo sore" Sex !!!

:cool:

Hope this helps those in need.

DOC-B "Serving ALL of your psychosexual needs since 1980"

I agree with ya babes....come back to bed :hump: and let me :licker: you

its the dyonisiastic tendencies that come out when wine is poured..u leave the appolloniam realm of dream and enter into the state of intoxication...that was courtesy of mr sigmund freud.

this is courtesy of me...AHH Z I DOUBT U NEED WiNE TO GET EXTREMELY CRAZY IN THE SACK

definitely....wine is the only alcohol i indulge in nowadays, and this is for sure with me...;)

Originally posted by b-side

< White Zenfendel > is for slow foreplay & passionate sex that you can can control.

< Merlot > is to get you hot and horny real fast for some steady fuckin'

< Sangria > is for some SeRiOuS Beat that pussy up... "I don't remember anything but I'm Soooo sore" Sex !!!

LoL! :laugh: