Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thought Of The Day

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I hate when I'm on my computer and i have to pee...I'm so lazy i dont feel like getting up, so I hold it in... :blank:

but when u finally do go pee...oo...as Isiah Thomas said after beatin LA in the finals...."HEAVEN MUST BE LIKE THIS"

life is boren then u die so i hope i get jacked and then i die well i hope i fuk pam anderson befor i die that bitc hlooks good any 1 watch vip befor first time i seen it in years and that bitch looks better then she did

goals in life

get 250 pounds walk around shirtless and watch every wanna admire me

fuk a pam anderson look alike

death

i'll take any of those in any order LoL

whenever there actually is a song that i want to hear that gets played on the radio.........i NEEEEVVVVEEERRRRR catch it.....i spend my entire 'car time' ...FLIPPING like a maniac...and it just never gets played!!!!!!!:mad: or if someone really wants to piss me off~~>i catch like the last 2 1/2 seconds when i turn on the radio......

Originally posted by misk

whenever there actually is a song that i want to hear that gets played on the radio.........i NEEEEVVVVEEERRRRR catch it.....i spend my entire 'car time' ...FLIPPING like a maniac...and it just never gets played!!!!!!!:mad: or if someone really wants to piss me off~~>i catch like the last 2 1/2 seconds when i turn on the radio......

yeah i used to do that, then i burnt some cd's for the ride. . .

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

mine is more like a question...since im sick..and lazy..if i let my snot run down from my nostrils down to my lips..does that technically make me a booger-eater??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you really know you're a booger eater, and that that you have a fookin boring temping desk job when after a interesting weekend your snot makes your tongue go numb.......hehehe entertaining though gross...apologies in advance...

Originally posted by gabo

how does a blind man know when to stop wiping his ass??

:laugh2:....................... so true. why does the DRIVE THRU mac machine have brail on it??? i guess its for all the blind people that drive riiiiiiiiiight :blank::tongue: