Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most flattering thing a person has done 4 u

a friend of mine used to work with the lighting booth guy @ the Tunnel, so one night that I was there he told me that since I am wearing pruple tonight he will make all the lights purple at a certain time...it was pretty cool...everything was purple... :) that was a sweet thing he did... :)

well i duno about flattering..but i wanted to kiss the guy...i was @ EXIT..and i ripped a Draper poster off a door..so i turn around and the bouncer tells me to come over..i go over..he tells me " USuALLY U GET KICKED OUT FOR SHIT LIKE THAT...BUT SINCE I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER ITS COOL" i was smiling from ear to ear..:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

well i duno about flattering..but i wanted to kiss the guy...i was @ EXIT..and i ripped a Draper poster off a door..so i turn around and the bouncer tells me to come over..i go over..he tells me " USuALLY U GET KICKED OUT FOR SHIT LIKE THAT...BUT SINCE I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER ITS COOL" i was smiling from ear to ear..:D

:confused:

did u end up kissing him:confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i looked into his eyes..he looked into mine..we knew it was right..but it was just so wrong..we parted ways..i looked back..he had a tear in his eye..he was no longer the huge imposing bouncer to me..no ..he had become something more..somethin special...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most flattering thing is when you go to Exit and they appreciate your presence and support so much that they greet you with a complimentary hernia check. Then they make you take off your shoes so you can get the same feel-me-up from a different perspective. Then, right about when you already opened your mouth to say AHHH, they give you that ever so famous ass hole pinch.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Most flattering thing is when you go to Exit and they appreciate your presence and support so much that they greet you with a complimentary hernia check. Then they make you take off your shoes so you can get the same feel-me-up from a different perspective. Then, right about when you already opened your mouth to say AHHH, they give you that ever so famous ass hole pinch.

:laugh: :laugh:

i hope we not goin to go thru that on sunday:mad:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I HATE EXiT security!!!! :mad: :mad:

For my birthday, Debbie got me a card and got mad cpers to sign it for me at Roxy.

She went WAY out of her way that night to make sure I had a good night, and I had a fucking blast.

I made a big decision that night :heart::D