Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl ROLLCALL for saturday (My Birthday)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Damn you JoeG!!

I'm going to be in Boston for the weekend. This would have been the perfect occasion for me to make my triumphant (or tragic?) return..

yes this is actually ME posting

. . . Oh my god . . . OH MY GOD!! . . . wait, gotta put down the bowl for a sec . . . MIKEY!! . . . Boston?? . . DOH!!! . . . You WILL COME OUT THIS SUMMER SEASON!!! . . :smoke: . . . we miss you!!! . . .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

he left a message on my voicemail but i think i deleted it in a fit of madness. if u have his #, can u PM it to me? i'm also thinking: Kuro, Jonathan...

yeah... any reason u're away on aim?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . we must make a concerted effort . . . cause my sanity is on the line . . NOT to have a repeat of The Roomate this time . . .

oh for the love of god, i hope not...

jon: no one cares... we're just using you for your gyros anyway...

hoke: just that I hope everyone I want there shows up...

Originally posted by joeg

hoke: just that I hope everyone I want there shows up...

But why?

Your only turning 19..that aint shit...im the real birthday boy that night damnit...lol 21 and able to drink legally(cause i never got a fake i.d. in paterson like some haha)....just not at vinyl :laugh:

p.s. in all seriousness...i hope i can make it out and shit...my sister might take me with her friends down the jersey shore and get me plastered....but things may change, who the motherfuck cocksucking gerbil jammin knows.

Originally posted by marcid21

:mad3: ...you shithead...by that time I'll have been completely incoherent, like 3 TIMES!!!!

whatever...you know you suck~!:tongue:

hehehehe - yes I know exactly what you mean ;)

Originally posted by quoth

who the motherfuck cocksucking gerbil jammin knows.

hahahahhaha, holy fuck, what the fuck does that even mean??? lol... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well, If I don't see You this weekend, have a good fucking intoxicating birthday, ya gemini fuckstick!

Originally posted by joeg

hahahahhaha, holy fuck, what the fuck does that even mean??? lol... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well, If I don't see You this weekend, have a good fucking intoxicating birthday, ya gemini fuckstick!

absolutely...you have yerself a good birthday too even though i have to suffer and have a birthday so close to yours ughhhhhh its really sucks nipplenibblin tittyfuckaritis with some artichoke fecal matter.