Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>I OFFiCiALLY have an EmAiLiNG STALkER...

Ok...the 1st email I got from THiS guy "JiMMY" was sweet an I was flattered....the second was still sweet but....maybe a bit much....and the 3rd... :blank: :blank: :blank: I'm startiNG to woNDER whether I KNOW thiS Guy or NoT.... :confused:

This was the second email...and what freaked me out is that he used the word "GLOWS" in it.... :blank:

Despina, there is an angel among us! How do I know? There is no other way to explain why she glows. Her face combines a sweetness and an innocence rarely seen. If she were of this earth she would either be a Princess or a Queen. Where is my evidence you ask? You think that would be an impossible task? Just so you know I am to be believed look in your mirror and an angel you too shall see!

Jimmy

THiS is the 3rd EMaiL for JiMMY STALkER

I realize this sounds impossible to say, but you are actually getting even more beautiful with each passing day. I am utterly amazed how someone already so breathtaking could become even more so, but its apparent to me you have and I wanted to let you know. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I guess that is true, but honestly I can't even imagine angels being as beautiful as you. In fact when I saw you I thought I must be in heaven instead of this world and you know what? I would be if you could be my girl!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

be flatterd i get made crazy hoes sayen wacky sh1t to me with out even seeing me a lot just be flatterd and use him for money or his car or some thing and if hes hot fuk him other wise call him a loser and tell him to get a life i mean when ever i say that to a girl they always pretty much get offended and talk sh1t but always end up leaven me alone which is a plus ;)

Originally posted by kaydup

Not to shit on your stalker, but I am almost positive that I have read those somewhere before. But, I can't remember where. hmmmm

same here.

And if things get out of hand, there's only one guy to call

.... you know....

Dr. Flow :cool:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .OH NO!! . . . Code red 5 . . . we have an unauthorized Mark cloning in Brooklyn!! . . I need an incursion team and a cleaner STAT!!! . . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

congrats D! you have you're own stalker... you've finally made it! lmao... see... it starts with a nike commercial and a stalker, next thing you know, the media is in your face, and you can't even go to a movie without a guy snapping you're picture or asking for your autograph... :D

hehe, hope he leaves you alone...

Originally posted by gmccookny

same here.

And if things get out of hand, there's only one guy to call

.... you know....

Dr. Flow :cool:

when i read "Dr. Flow", i immediately pictured a white doctor suit, one of those circle doctor things on his head and this evil looking man with a joker smile putting on a rubber glove :eek: :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Ok...the 1st email I got from THiS guy "JiMMY"... I'm startiNG to woNDER whether I KNOW thiS Guy or NoT....

I wonder how much fuckin time it takes you to type up posts WheN EvErY OtHeR wORd iS tYpEd oUt LIkE tHiS...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .OH NO!! . . . Code red 5 . . . we have an unauthorized Mark cloning in Brooklyn!! . . I need an incursion team and a cleaner STAT!!! . . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like he got all that from the inside of hallmark cards...

**Keep an eye out "Glow"** :worry:

Ok...the 1st email I got from THiS guy "JiMMY" was sweet an I was flattered....the second was still sweet but....maybe a bit much....and the 3rd... :blank: :blank: :blank: I'm startiNG to woNDER whether I KNOW thiS Guy or NoT.... :confused:

This was the second email...and what freaked me out is that he used the word "GLOWS" in it.... :blank:

Despina, there is an angel among us! How do I know? There is no other way to explain why she glows. Her face combines a sweetness and an innocence rarely seen. If she were of this earth she would either be a Princess or a Queen. Where is my evidence you ask? You think that would be an impossible task? Just so you know I am to be believed look in your mirror and an angel you too shall see!

Jimmy

Sounds like a crazy Greek dude to me.

Pai stou na pai na gamithi. LOL

Tell him you are flattered however you

are in a relationship with someone.

That way he will leave you alone.

If that doesnt work block his email address.

A few months ago I had some crazy silly Psycho bitch

call me on my cell and asked me why I stole her

dog and that she misses her POuch and that

she was going to Kill me. I had to change my

cell number.

Mane

Originally posted by mane

A few months ago I had some crazy silly Psycho bitch

call me on my cell and asked me why I stole her

dog and that she misses her POuch and that

she was going to Kill me. I had to change my

cell number.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Despina, I'm sorry to hear that girlie...please be careful! :worry:

...a SHORTeR amount of Time than iT took You to ThiNk of that statement you just WRoTE... ;):tongue:

you are pretty funny... :tongue:

sorry to hear about your stalker though... i guess the internet opens up all kinds of new doors for the weirdos...

good luck girl.

...a SHORTeR amount of Time than iT took You to ThiNk of that statement you just WRoTE... ;):tongue:

you konw that would scare me if it were true...then I SHOULD be the one scared about hAvINg a StALkeR...