Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So since I'm a complete joke to the scene...

Dance Ritual is an awesome party DJed by the house legends Masters At Work with special guest DJs now and then...eclectic crowd and INSANE MUSIC!!! Loved it when it was at Vinyl like 3 years ago, but didn't check it out when it was @ Centro-fly...

but then again...what do I know...I'm absolutely clueless about the scene...

I'll be in DC June 12th and 13th for my cousin's high school graduation...hope to see you around...

Originally posted by highmay

Dance Ritual is an awesome party DJed by the house legends Masters At Work with special guest DJs now and then...eclectic crowd and INSANE MUSIC!!! Loved it when it was at Vinyl like 3 years ago, but didn't check it out when it was @ Centro-fly...

I went there a couple of times at Centro-Fly... great vibe! Where'd it go?

Originally posted by hoke

I went there a couple of times at Centro-Fly... great vibe! Where'd it go?

Shelter on Sundays...but you might want to get your info from another source...my info is considered "worthless drivel"

I'll be in DC June 12th and 13th for my cousin's high school graduation...hope to see you around...

hey alicia silverstone..u goin to vinyl on Sat??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey alicia silverstone..u goin to vinyl on Sat??

Vinyl? What's that, a club?

Cmon bro...why do you want to chill with me...CAN'T YOU SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME??

Yeah, I'll be there... :tongue:

are people this bent out fo shape over whether someone has knowledge of trivia?

when is the clubbers episode of jeopardy? When will trivial pursuit come out with the game?

Do somethign for the scene because yo uwant to and because you don't care whether anyone knows who you are.

poseurs try too hard.

Originally posted by Randy

are people this bent out fo shape over whether someone has knowledge of trivia?

when is the clubbers episode of jeopardy? When will trivial pursuit come out with the game?

Do somethign for the scene because yo uwant to and because you don't care whether anyone knows who you are.

poseurs try too hard.

nah its just that.. no matter what you say about venues, djs, crowds and music highmay knows all! if you dont agree with him you are wrong.. just b/c we were ganging up on him on one thread hes gonna make a big deal about it.. pretty much being sarcastic and still stating that he knows everything....:rolleyes:

. . Highmay doesn't know shit? . . . :laugh: . . that's new . . .

. . Listen . . if you've ever professed love for Draper, Counted Sound Factory as the real underground experience or attempted to intone that Highmay aint knowlegeable then I suggest you do us all a favor and NOT procreate . . . Take one for the gene pool!! . . cause God knows It'll help . . .

. . . I have spoken, now I sleep . . .

Shelter on Sundays...but you might want to get your info from another source...my info is considered "worthless drivel"

You sure this isn't gonna cut into your Sunday sf time? You know about the underground scene and you gotta know it doesn't get any more underground then that **whispers** sound factory place

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Highmay doesn't know shit? . . . :laugh: . . that's new . . .

. . Listen . . if you've ever professed love for Draper, Counted Sound Factory as the real underground experience or attempted to intone that Highmay aint knowlegeable then I suggest you do us all a favor and NOT procreate . . . Take one for the gene pool!! . . cause God knows It'll help . . .

. . . I have spoken, now I sleep . . .

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bebby6919

nah its just that.. no matter what you say about venues, djs, crowds and music highmay knows all! if you dont agree with him you are wrong.. just b/c we were ganging up on him on one thread hes gonna make a big deal about it.. pretty much being sarcastic and still stating that he knows everything....:rolleyes:

link?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

[b

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

June 14th: Anthony Pappa and Saeed & Palash at buzz DC. I will be there.

Nah playa...I'm heading straight up to the city for PvD the next day...

...And thanks for the support everybody...