Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Exit ::$40/Tickets ::$80/Door ***FUCK THEM****

How much longer will people bend over and get fucked by the "Exit giant".

Rise up and boycott the club!!!!

Not to mention the owner of Studio 54 will be opening up a club in NYC in a year or so.

You do not have to settle. Join me when I proudly say FUCK EXIT.

-Dave

Impulse: No doubt I promote Exit, that is the one venue to consistently make good money at.

But, I don't respect them at all. Expecially when they inform me that I have to tell my sub-promoters that they will not let them in for free. That's a smack in the face.

And even though I promote, I'm a clubber at heart. When I am told to hype a party that is charging $40/tickets - $80/door that pisses me off.

But people refuse to wisen up and do anything about it. Untill they do, they'll continue to get fucked.

Maybe some people like paying $80/door ~ because if they do, then what's to stop this from happening again and again. Look at the business angle.

-Dave

There is No way i am gonna spend $80 on tickets to go to exit when I am gonna also spend $30 fri night to go there.. If that is true when I get there I will get back in my car and go back home or just go to another club...

Like me and vixenfoxy said DAVID MARVISI = :blown:

Highmay go ahead and tell me hes not a greedy self absorbed fuck who gives a shit about no one but himself and his money! :mad:

Originally posted by davenaves

How much longer will people bend over and get fucked by the "Exit giant".

Rise up and boycott the club!!!!

Not to mention the owner of Studio 54 will be opening up a club in NYC in a year or so.

You do not have to settle. Join me when I proudly say FUCK EXIT.

-Dave

hey I am RIGHT THERE WITH you!!! I promote for them as well...and ALL Exit has caused me is AGGREVATiON!!! I have been waiting to get the tickets so i could start selling them..and i keep getting the run around!!! That place is RUN PiSS-POORLY!!! I am NEVER Stepping foot in there on a FRiDAY or SATURDAY even if Jesus decides comes down and spin there!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: we have to get a boycott going on for exit, that hell-hole of a place...i have never heard of $80 to get into a club unless it was a fuckin rave or something with more than just 1 superstar dj...i'm gonna join in (once again) for saying FUCK EXIT!!!!! :blown:

$80??? They can't be for real. And I'm certain they won't be advertising to those poor kids paying out the ass that PVD's only spinning for 4 hours.

That's beyond outrageous. In this instance I'm jumping on the "Exit can eat my shit!" bandwagon.

Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll finally get to check him out. :rolleyes:

I can see them charging 40 but 80???? That's outta control.. I guess they are trying to make sure ppl get advance tickets.. And then they will be like 50 or 60 at the door.. SF did this on New Years saying that advance are 75 and at the door they will be a 100 but they were the same price.. I guess we'll see.. But yes, FUCK EXIT.. Just sucks that the only other option is Boston and that just BLOWS.. 2am closing is a joke :(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey man..r u the former OJAY?? or am i mistaken

. . . I know another name that he's known as too . . much older than OJAY . . . . tee hee hee . .I'm not telling . . :runk: . . . and saaaaaaay Eddie, you gonna be at Vinyl on Saturday? . . .

Originally posted by choobak

false alarm... i just e-mailed van dyk's manager and he assured me it's gonna be $40 at the door... he talked to Exit's management....

Good call!! I might go, $40 is still a bit much considering PVD is only spining for a few hours on the main floor. Exit friggin sucks ass, bunch of crooks.