Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics with no face???

elitesnautica

Originally posted by gothzane

whoever said enhancing the body beyond the needs of efficiancy wasnt a form of masterbation obviously didnt meet you. :D

btw that comment was on the thin line between insult and compliment. :laugh:

:flame:

Hell, I wasn't smart enough to understand what you said anyway.:confused:

but anyway, thanks for the compliment and no thanks for the insult or was it constructive criticism???:blown:

Nautica

Originally posted by gambitrah

whats with the superman tat?

Well, after several injuries. Steel plates in my arm and steel in my face - I was a fat slob. And of course after my doctor told me I would never work out again - I did this as a reminder that I could do anything I wanted.

As much as I hate it - I am going to post a pic taken just after surgery on my chest and year after the surgery on my arm. Please do not laugh to loud.

Nautica

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BTW, from where does the name "elitesnautica" derive?

My user name on elitefitness board is "Nautica"

it was already taken hear so you have "elitesnautica"

btw: Nautica was originated by a shirt I was wearing. While trying to get a user name for elite I typed in every name in the book - finally, I looked down and read my shirt.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

My user name on elitefitness board is "Nautica"

it was already taken hear so you have "elitesnautica"

btw: Nautica was originated by a shirt I was wearing. While trying to get a user name for elite I typed in every name in the book - finally, I looked down and read my shirt.

Nautica

Rock on brother. Don't let negative comments phase you. Juice or not, if you look good, you look good. Some people take it to extreme levels, but those people are in the minority. I'm also on Elite (rather not say my name) and I read your posts there. Keep giving out good advice.

Originally posted by £ddie

Rock on brother. Don't let negative comments phase you. Juice or not, if you look good, you look good. Some people take it to extreme levels, but those people are in the minority. I'm also on Elite (rather not say my name) and I read your posts there. Keep giving out good advice.

Thanks man

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Since, no one seemed to like my pic without the face, I had the wife shoot some photos. btw: I hate pics these are the first ones I have let anyone take of me, in probably 2-3 years.

btw - I don't know if I can make this work or not but here it goes.

Nautica

you look great! Nice bod good for you:D