Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit haters listen up...

No this is not another bash and trash exit thread... REGARDLESS of how you feel about exit... i hear that it will have competition soon... ( in terms of size and :cough: reputation)... :jawdrop: CROBAR :jawdrop: is supposedly being opened in NYC... across the street from TWILO nonetheless... anyone got any news/thoughts/ideas about this???

Another big club... :rolleyes: I can't figure out people's obsession w/ the whole "bigger is better" concept in terms of clubs.

Quite frankly, who really cares about the size and reputation when the music, crowd, etc. is a complete mystery? Everyone's hyping up this thing, and it's all gonna mean crap if they find out it's not what they hope it'd be.

So on that note...

I'll

give

a

shit

it

when

it

happens

Originally posted by xpander

Another big club... :rolleyes: I can't figure out people's obsession w/ the whole "bigger is better" concept in terms of clubs.

Quite frankly, who really cares about the size and reputation when the music, crowd, etc. is a complete mystery? Everyone's hyping up this thing, and it's all gonna mean crap if they find out it's not what they hope it'd be.

So on that note...

I'll

give

a

shit

it

when

it

happens

too tru bout the whole mystery thing.. .as for myself the only reason why i like big clubs is cause i like to roam around... (diff rooms, hidden corners to mess around with someone, easy to lose someone u don't wanna be around,etc. etc.) i feel a bit claustraphobic in a small club with a low ceiling, esp. when it's packed...

supposedly Gatien has a hidden hand in this deal... but yeah.. it's all up in the air till it happens...

Crowbar will happen, that I've been hearing for a while from the FL peeps. What I can't imagine is Gatien being in on it. After drug, tax, and abc charges I can't figure why anyone would give him any part of a liquor or place of assembly permit. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Crobar will happen, that I've been hearing for a while from the FL peeps. What I can't imagine is Gatien being in on it. After drug, tax, and abc charges I can't figure why anyone would give him any part of a liquor or place of assembly permit. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I think NYC can use another super club. This past year has been a mess with post-Twilo people looking for new "homes" and other regulars feeling "invaded".

Regardless on the style, I hope clubbers will all have a "home" again.

Originally posted by crxtacy

i like big clubs is cause i like to roam around... (diff rooms, hidden corners to mess around with someone, easy to lose someone u don't wanna be around,etc. etc.) i feel a bit claustraphobic in a small club with a low ceiling, esp. when it's packed...

exactly.

too tru bout the whole mystery thing.. .as for myself the only reason why i like big clubs is cause i like to roam around... (diff rooms, hidden corners to mess around with someone, easy to lose someone u don't wanna be around,etc. etc.) i feel a bit claustraphobic in a small club with a low ceiling, esp. when it's packed...

supposedly Gatien has a hidden hand in this deal... but yeah.. it's all up in the air till it happens...

Yeah, everybody has a place. But it's just that there's SO LITTLE that's settled and concrete in terms of what this club's about right now other than it's location.

Whatever...I do hope it's good though...:D

CROBAR :jawdrop: is supposedly being opened in NYC... across the street from TWILO nonetheless... anyone got any news/thoughts/ideas about this???

oh werd! in the parking garage? , that should be cool :laugh: ...

crobar is coming BUT not there ......

I'm excited. I'd like to see a new party with a different vibe. Shame it's coming too late to draw the heat off Vinyl :( (white-walled dancefloor, liquor license...)

but hey things change.

As long as i'm having a good time, the music meets my tastes and the vibe is pumping, then i'll welcome it! :D

I've been hearing this rumor for a month or two now. I heard a capacity of 5000 people, opening in 6-7 months. Once again i'll believe it when i see it. I'm not for giant superclubs, Twilo and limelight were both the ideal size. Not too big, not too small. But then again it all depends what DJs are spinning there and how big a crowd they attract.

glad to hear that it's a definite.. i've been hearing rumors botu some club opening up for a while but when i heard that it was gonna be crobar i got kinda amped.. i like the one in miami - has good talent and i've heard good things bout the one in chicago... as with any large club u'll get the bandwagon jumpers.. but i'll gladlytake ANY superclub that will either take Exit down or smack marvisi back into reality and turn it into something better than it is

but i'll gladly take ANY superclub that will either take Exit down or smack marvisi back into reality and turn it into something better than it is

NO! I want a club just like eXit! Where they charge insane prices, advertise talent that doesn't show up, and get molested by the security guards. They should call crobar eXit^3, or eXit^2+1. But what do I know... I'm cracked out.... :blown:

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

NO! I want a club just like eXit! Where they charge insane prices, advertise talent that doesn't show up, and get molested by the security guards. They should call crobar eXit^3, or eXit^2+1. But what do I know... I'm cracked out.... :blown:

Exit is the worst Club ever...

:vomit2::vomit3::vomit2:

I wouldn't go back there if someone paid me to...