Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Countdown 10 MORE DAYS!!

Ok people Roxy is coming back full blast June 7th

New Phazon System

New Faces

New DJ's

New EVERYTHING

People have been waiting for this party to start since the first hype started about the new phazon and the renovation of the club itself. I have been speaking with the higher powers and this is going to be one amazing party.

Roxy always had and always will have a great looking crowd. HOT HOT HOT girls and Sharp guys. Music wise we are starting off as a party for the people driving more towards commerical but as soon as we start getting a base party we are gonna start booking some international talent and some great preformances. There are ton's of tricks up the sleves of the roxy directors right now. :)

*CORRECTION* Ladies $15 before 12

Reduced $20 before 1:30

Regular admission $25

So sit tight its almost here

TIME TO :party:

CP Stage crew get ready to break out ur tee shirts and start stompin on tha stage again:D

sexxybabyd, you said Denny Tsettos week 2 at Roxy. What day will Denny be there. Is he going to be there during the week. I think Roxy will be open during the week in June till end of August. Or is he going to be there Friday and open for Vicious.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

what a lying bastard ...i was over his crib last sat and jon had 2 records by tsettos and 3 by rizzo in his record bag..:D

:bigfinge:

For the record.....no I do not carry Jersey cheese nor do I carry KTU crud.

Wait a tick.....is it 9 days yet? The anticipation makes the days fly by when thinking how Mike Rizzo is gonna be the first guest DJ to bless the system at Roxy.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Wait a tick.....is it 9 days yet? The anticipation makes the days fly by when thinking how Mike Rizzo is gonna be the first guest DJ to bless the system at Roxy.

Yeah wtf is that all about.

<-- Disgruntled roxy stage crew member.

:mad:

Yeah I got a flyer for it down at Seaside. It should be off the hook. I wonder what kind of renovations they did to that place. I hope they made it look better then before. They needed the renovations bad. That Phazon system should be phat, I dunno I'm not too into the sound technical stuff, but I'll see if I could tell the difference on June 7th. Anyways, I never heard Mike Rizzo live. I know he does some remixes that KTU plays every now and then. I haven't heard Johnny in a while, I kinda miss hearing him on the turntables, and his set on KTU last Saturday was off the fucken hook. So that kinda hyped me up. Can't wait to hear Tsettos too the 2nd week. He throws it down sometimes.

jon,some of my production work you hear on ktu is designed for mainstream radio ,but i spin tribal and dark trippy vocals when im playing live.e-mail me and i'll send you some of my darker remixes that i just finished .

Mike Rizzo

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ohhhhhhhhh boy:blank:

What he said!! (SQUARED!!)

I am definetely not a fan of Vicious, but i do miss the stage crew and hanging around that place. Needless to say I will be there.

Karch - enough said, see you there. you WILL notice a huge different in sound quality, their old system sucked ass. Now all Roxy needs is a full time sound technician if they don't already have to make sure that the DJs don't tear up the system. You are still a tool. peace

HAHAHAHA I'm loving these responses!!! you're damn right this is an entire crock of shit...

THE UNDERAGE MORON HAS STRUCK YET AGAIN!!!

it's like we don't need to do any of the work...she just keeps being the stupid piece of trash she always is and we just feed off of it...what beauty...

it's about the LES my friends...