Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Rizzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DaVe

I know at least one other identity that "rizzo" posts under... Should I tell?

USA?

Djjonstephen?

Robocock?

Ch0senone?

Mugwump?

Xpander?

Cotoncandydream?

Glowgrlnyc?

Cintron?

Lavendermenace?

Phuturephunk?

Blowflyii?

Seriously though...isn't there issues of privacy at stake here? As much as I wouldn't mind finding out...it's probably not a good idea...and it's not just another one, it's AT LEAST one...

Or are you here just to agitate us :flame::laugh:

Originally posted by abortionator

I'm too sexy for CP too sexy for CP so sexy it hurts

I'm a model ya know what I mean

No you're really not you're some ziltch sitting online all day making fun of people on a messageboard and its awful

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey ..i never said for rizzo to stop posting..shit i enjoy his posts..but as long as hes gona have fun with the board..why cant we have fun with him..so if Watson and I enjoy tryin to figure out who Rizzo is...then let it be..this is our form of fun

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey ..i never said for rizzo to stop posting..shit i enjoy his posts..but as long as hes gona have fun with the board..why cant we have fun with him..so if Watson and I enjoy tryin to figure out who Rizzo is...then let it be..this is our form of fun

Quit calling me Watson ya punk.....you actually think I'm the sidekick here? If we left it up to you, it'd be like Inspector Cluesoe up in here......

BTW....whats REALLY funny is how he had some of the females going on this board. He rips all over some people and they are still kissing his ass because they think he is some model and actually believe they got some sort of chance. That takes talent.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Quit calling me Watson ya punk.....you actually think I'm the sidekick here? If we left it up to you, it'd be like Inspector Cluesoe up in here......

BTW....whats REALLY funny is how he had some of the females going on this board. He rips all over some people and they are still kissing his ass because they think he is some model and actually believe they got some sort of chance. That takes talent.

what ...u want me to call u Columbo?

and ur right about the girl thingie...im gona add this to the book im writing on women..it started out as a pamphlet..but in the past 2 yrs ive managed to see so much and learn so much that its gona wind up in volumes ..id tell u the title but the women on the board might kill me

and ur right about the girl thingie...im gona add this to the book im writing on women..it started out as a pamphlet..but in the past 2 yrs ive managed to see so much and learn so much that its gona wind up in volumes ..id tell u the title but the women on the board might kill me

I got the perfect title for you:

"Men are from Mars, and women are idiots"

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I was thinking the EXACT same thing...Amen brotha!! :laugh: :laugh:

plz, give me a break :rolleyes:

#1 if he claimed to be a big titted blond model you would be all over "her"

#2 the pic he gave was a fr00ty looking junkie type.

:idea::vomit2::vomit3::bits::cheese:

Jesus H Christ of Nazareth are you guys that bored?

He has been staying at my place untill his loft is all furnished etc.

I've been in contact with a fem from here for months and Im sure she can vouch we arent bullshitters!!

Anyways, Im back in the city for a bit too so stop by Pangaea one night and we'll buy you a drink! ;):3some:

-chad

Originally posted by chadc

I've been in contact with a fem from here for months and Im sure she can vouch we arent bullshitters!!

Anyways, Im back in the city for a bit too so stop by Pangaea one night and we'll buy you a drink! ;):3some:

-chad

YEAH OKAY. :laugh:

Originally posted by chadc

-chad

No soup :blank: