Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Rizzo

YOU'RE A FRAUD!!!!!!

Check this out everyone. There is just way too much evidence to show that this person that has a second board name as rizzo is one of the posters on CP just trying to stir up shit.

He just found some dude's modeling pictures on the internet and developed a whole new personality for himself. Pretty pathetic whoever you are. It must suck to have a life that bad where you say you are a model and continuously put people down.

Reason #1......How the hell did he know I was at Groovejet and know exactly what I was wearing, as well as siceone, if he wasn't even there. Because of what his friends told him? You think his friends were looking out for me? Please

Reason #2.....He knows way too much about too many people to only have been on for short period of time. Try to say that you were lurking. I don't buy it cause you would not have remained dormant for that long.

Reason #3......Some of his stories about dating so and so and having hung out with whomever are unbelievable and absolutely not true.

Reason #4......He throws out disses at people that are more or less inside jokes. Hmmmm......for someone that has never met anyone, I'd say he had to do extensive research to know that shit. Would you invest your time into it just to bash people?

Rizzo, you've been called out. Now all thats left is apples or dgmodel to check out your static IP address to find out exactly who you are..............

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what do you know......while I was giving my explaination, this is what ghhhhhost posted on another thread:

by george i think hes got it!!...i said this to a bunch of u guys at pseudo last week..and i said this to a certain sexxy on the board about a month ago. rizzo isnt real..no way in hell.

exhibit A ) The kid says hes from South Africa..my ass..kids from South Africa dont use the word HERB in their vocab to describe a geek or someone. thats typically NJ and Queens/BK speak .

exhibit B) how in the hell would he spot Jon and Sice..and be so petty to examine what Sice was wearing..and im not sure if sice even wore jeans since aly said not to wear anything u want

exhibit C) how hard is it to jack some models pics off the internet?

exhibit D) he knows tooo much about everyone on the board

exhibit E) he never went after Shook..even though Shook looks like the epitome of what he hates ("juicehead SF-er"..no offense G)

it was cute for a while when we thought he was real..but now its just tired

Originally posted by smokesum

:rolleyes: wow and you guys just realized this now ?

Me and Quoth have have been investigating this fraud from Day 1.

Well, the proof is in the pudding.....all we needed was some evidence and we now have it.

BTW..........I know you're real good at this computer stuff. Can you check out the static IP address and try to match it up? I don't think I only speak for myself when I say that I would love to find out who this person is.........

:idea: Why don't you all get some lives?...Come on whoever this is, is obviously a loser who has nothing better to do with their time... And I think he/she has proved his/her point by getting you all riled up that you even wrote a post about him/her:rolleyes:

and if this rizzo character is someone from the board, they could be using aol in which you can't find the IP address cause it is always different when you dial up

Originally posted by fierydesire

:idea: Why don't you all get some lives?...Come on whoever this is, is obviously a loser who has nothing better to do with their time... And I think he/she has proved his/her point by getting you all riled up that you even wrote a post about him/her:rolleyes:

and if this rizzo character is someone from the board, they could be using aol in which you can't find the IP address cause it is always different when you dial up

follow your own advice :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

ZEHRA IS RIZZO!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Quick, Gather the angry mob!!!!!

:letsgo:

Originally posted by smokesum

I wish I knew how to. If I did, you'd already know who he is.

Its kinda fun tryin to figure it out though.

Alright.......lets do some research

It had to have been someone that was at Groovejet on Friday, some CPer

Here's a list of the CPers I knew that were there while I was there:

apothesis

siceone

vixxenfoxxy

aztec

nyc420

crystalmethod

Eddie

highmay

am I missing anyone? If I am, add them to the list of potentials.

:laugh:

i dunno & i dont care.

i think regardless of whether hes lying about who he is he's still a loser mainly because he comes here and starts drama with people he knows nothing about & even tries to say that he gets PMs from people about other people. come on now, find a hobby or something if you have that much time on your hands. :cheese:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright.......lets do some research

It had to have been someone that was at Groovejet on Friday, some CPer

Here's a list of the CPers I knew that were there while I was there:

apothesis

siceone

vixxenfoxxy

aztec

nyc420

crystalmethod

Eddie

highmay

am I missing anyone? If I am, add them to the list of potentials.

maybe hes a totally random person who spotted you guys in a pic.

Originally posted by somebitch

maybe hes a totally random person who spotted you guys in a pic.

And maybe he has that much time on his hands to actually give a fuck and memorize what everyone on a messageboard looks like.......or maybe not.

once again my little spelunkers, i was not there. To kill time I went to Sway down the block while my two friends chilled inside groovejet. They recognized djjon from the gyro pics I made and one other, and saw him leaving with a black guy with JNCO pants and glasses.

Now I understand you nerds finally have some dectective work to do but honestly, put the sherlock hat down before you kick yourself in the ass.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And maybe he has that much time on his hands to actually give a fuck and memorize what everyone on a messageboard looks like.......or maybe not.

like i said, if he has enough time to edit all those stupid images to try to be funny, he definitely has enough time to memorize a few peoples pics.

Originally posted by rizzo

once again my little spelunkers, i was not there. To kill time I went to Sway down the block while my two friends chilled inside groovejet. They recognized djjon from the gyro pics I made and one other, and saw him leaving with a black guy with JNCO pants and glasses.

Now I understand you nerds finally have some dectective work to do but honestly, put the sherlock hat down before you kick yourself in the ass.

That black guy was siceone.....only one problem dipshit, I LEFT WITH EDDIE TOO.......If your friends were paying attention, since they so obviously were, they would have realized that THERE WERE THREE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TWO. I'd bet that you were someone that was there and assumed I took off with siceone considering I walked in with him.

Wow, as the disco ball turns, so does this kid's story.

sorry "Dee Jay John Stephen" I forgot to get the full indepth synopsis of the trio of tools.

Please listen up because this is the last time ill argue and explain this stupid ordeal.

1) I was at SWAY, not GROOVEJET. Never set foot inside.

2) All my friends did was tell me they saw "The guy you made a picture of the gyro with, and some other dude wearing a sweater with JNCO's leave." Do I give a fuck if they were counting the armada leaving with you and try to identify the gel resting ontop your dome? No. Do I think they were? No. Six, Ten, Three people I could care less, just found it funny that they recognized your mug and brought it to my attention.

3) It must bother you all so much that you discuss me at clubs. Im honored. Because I preach truth, twist it with humor, and dont look like 99% of you this gets under your skin therefore leaving you with the "He cant be real" defense mechanism. Let it be, I understand kids...... so if it makes you happy I'm not who I am :(