Attn: Rizzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I thought I had some issues....phewwwwwww

Thank you everyone for helping me realize that I really am normal.

Clubplanet...helping chronic drug users find their way one way or the other since 1997...

Originally posted by asianvixen

i think if rizzo was a fraud then that means chadc is a fraud, since he seems to know rizzo, and is also a model. i dont think anyone here is claiming chadc is a fraud too.

:laugh: i wouldnt be surprised if he were.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

YOU'RE A FRAUD!!!!!!

Check this out everyone. There is just way too much evidence to show that this person that has a second board name as rizzo is one of the posters on CP just trying to stir up shit.

He just found some dude's modeling pictures on the internet and developed a whole new personality for himself. Pretty pathetic whoever you are. It must suck to have a life that bad where you say you are a model and continuously put people down.

Reason #1......How the hell did he know I was at Groovejet and know exactly what I was wearing, as well as siceone, if he wasn't even there. Because of what his friends told him? You think his friends were looking out for me? Please

Reason #2.....He knows way too much about too many people to only have been on for short period of time. Try to say that you were lurking. I don't buy it cause you would not have remained dormant for that long.

Reason #3......Some of his stories about dating so and so and having hung out with whomever are unbelievable and absolutely not true.

Reason #4......He throws out disses at people that are more or less inside jokes. Hmmmm......for someone that has never met anyone, I'd say he had to do extensive research to know that shit. Would you invest your time into it just to bash people?

Rizzo, you've been called out. Now all thats left is apples or dgmodel to check out your static IP address to find out exactly who you are..............

i think yall think too much and every thing he says is still funny:laugh:

Originally posted by totallytrance

oh just stop complaing who gives a shit, rizzo come out and play you've been boring lately...

Wanna play the nipple game? ;)

Seriously though....I might be coming out of retirement for one time only...there's this charity track meet in the UK in July - and I'm thinking about running the 800 (my old ass is grass) - has nada to do with this thread - but I wanted to let ya know anyways...track gal ;)

~~~ ok well me and ghhhost were so bored that we decided to discuss rizzo and who he really is......we have developed a theory which is very feasible....but we r not pointing fingers till we know for sure...but from the evidence we put together we r pretty ceirtain about rizzo's identity and its the person many of u know...thats all im gonna say!:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ ok well me and ghhhost were so bored that we decided to discuss rizzo and who he really is......we have developed a theory which is very feasible....but we r not pointing fingers till we know for sure...but from the evidence we put together we r pretty ceirtain about rizzo's identity and its the person many of u know...thats all im gonna say!:tongue:

Come onnnnnn.....Tell us....:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i'd love to BUT in case we r wrong it would be fawked up to point fingers at an innocent person:shades2:

There's nothing wrong with pointing fingers at an innocent person...The US Justice system does it all the time....:rolleyes: