Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tough Enough 2

that cute big titty white chick and jake should of won i mean jakes hair alone was amazen but he need to be bigger he was cut but he had no bulk but i'm happy that jaki won and did any 1 see her ugly chinse looken bf LoL she should of just fuked that pete guy she was better off

Originally posted by roninmess

I was pissed.

Jackie and Jake should have won. Don't sleep on Jake or Kenny. I have a feeling they will both be in the WWE's minor leagues soon.

The other big guy, his name escapes me, has already been picked up by the WWE. He had to leave with an injury I believe. He should be in Ohio Valley pretty soon.

Tough enough is a fucking disgrace... They all have NO talent. THere are so many other wreslers in this country that have 100x the talent of those real world wanna bes...

Maven Sucks- he is green as hell and misses every other spot in his matches....

WWE disrespects all its wrestlers by having a show like this...

YEAH I agree that Jake will probably end up in the WWE (still sounds weird typing that....) soon

and legend... were you talking about someone from the first season??

i liked jackie i am happy that she got in, but i am surprised.. .liked al said though, she is the typical wwe girl ... a dime a dozen.

at the beginning of the show i thought it was gonna be Jake and Linda.

maven.... i think he's a hottie though... :love2:

Originally posted by nycchic24

YEAH I agree that Jake will probably end up in the WWE (still sounds weird typing that....) soon

and legend... were you talking about someone from the first season??

i liked jackie i am happy that she got in, but i am surprised.. .liked al said though, she is the typical wwe girl ... a dime a dozen.

No he is second season, and the WWE contacted him bout a month ago, he was hte only one that had promise.

Jake sucks, he has absolutely no charisma and any idiot could shave off there hair and keep a couple spikes in the front. He tries to get over with his phsyique, but that is all he has, and compared to other superstars he is just about as impressive as X pac.

I agree with the Sandman, this Tough Enough sucked. I think the Next tough enough should contain pro wrestlers from independent circuits across the US.

Originally posted by legend38

No he is second season, and the WWE contacted him bout a month ago, he was hte only one that had promise.

Jake sucks, he has absolutely no charisma and any idiot could shave off there hair and keep a couple spikes in the front. He tries to get over with his phsyique, but that is all he has, and compared to other superstars he is just about as impressive as X pac.

I agree with the Sandman, this Tough Enough sucked. I think the Next tough enough should contain pro wrestlers from independent circuits across the US.

Jake got a lot better. You yourself told me you haven't watched it, so STFU:tongue:

which oneo ws it then :confused:

whoa.. nidia with blonde hair! and pissed i missed smackdown ... cuz maven was on... :mad:

The other big guy, his name escapes me, has already been picked up by the WWE. He had to leave with an injury I believe. He should be in Ohio Valley pretty soon.

You mean Matt, no shit last I talked to him he wasn't sure what was going on

Originally posted by roninmess

Jake got a lot better. You yourself told me you haven't watched it, so STFU:tongue:

I have caught excerpts here and there, and I watched that lame ass arm wrestling contest, Jake sucks.

Kaydup, yeah Matt was his name. If you know him personally you would know more then I do. I read that the WWE was very pleased with him and wanted him to start training with the company. They liked his attitude about how big guys get a bad rap for being slow and sloppy, and he didn't want to fall into that category.

I have caught excerpts here and there, and I watched that lame ass arm wrestling contest, Jake sucks.

Kaydup, yeah Matt was his name. If you know him personally you would know more then I do. I read that the WWE was very pleased with him and wanted him to start training with the company. They liked his attitude about how big guys get a bad rap for being slow and sloppy, and he didn't want to fall into that category.

Yeah I havent seen him in a while. But that is great, he is a great kid

No one even got my point?? They all SUCK!!

A wrestler should do indys for at least 3-5 years before even getting a try out dark match for WWE. The only good thing I have gotten from the show is more people appreciate how hard the industry is... Yes its fake, but with lots of bumps and damage to your body..

Legend- Looking forward to the new NWA league on pay per view??? It sounds like it should be a good show. They hired the coked up lunatic from shop at home to be an announcer

(WE ARE GOING TO SELL YOU THE MCGUIRE ROOKIE IN GEM MINT 10 CONDITION...)

Originally posted by thesandman

Legend- Looking forward to the new NWA league on pay per view??? It sounds like it should be a good show. They hired the coked up lunatic from shop at home to be an announcer

(WE ARE GOING TO SELL YOU THE MCGUIRE ROOKIE IN GEM MINT 10 CONDITION...)

DId they get the rights to use the name NWA yet? I heard that was an issue.

THey got that guy? The late night sports card memorabilia guy?

YOU WON'T FIND THIS SET ANYWHERE ELSE, YOU ARE GUARANTEED ......................

THE GRIFFEY ROOKIE,

THE BONDS ROOKIE,

THE MCGUIRE ROOKIE,

THE NOLAN RYAN ROOKIE,

YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS A N Y W H E R E ELSE!!!!

That guy is nuts

I see your point, and that is why tough enough wrestlers will always recieve a lot of heat backstage, they get to the big leagues in 15 weeks, it takes some athletes years and years.

I really think they should do tough enough with pro wrestlers with some independent wrestling background. Then maybe the wrestlers would actually get somewhere instead of being booked in lame ass hardcore matches that no one cares about.

when they have the next tough enough i am so gonna go and interview i interviewed last week for a few beach house shows and got like 10 passes for the beach hosue in novemeber and they said thers a good chnace i can get on a show but tough enough would be hot i mean i don't even watch the sport or give a fuk bout it but all i know is thers a few cute chicks on it and i'm bigger then that jake guy and deff got a crazy personality so i think i got a chance lol woooohooooooooo i can picture my self being in the ww wut ever the fuk it is LoL

i felt bad for my friend pete when he got cut but he was too small i knew he wouldnt make it all the way anyway.... but i gotta give him credit for makin it that far :)

but the ending shocked me.... i thought since jackie was hurt, then it would definitely be linda and jake... i thought kenny definitely had a shot cuz he was awesome but idk... i just saw jake winning... i thought it was hysterical how jake was "so sure" he was gonna win that he was all ready to jump up as soon as he heard his name.... and when they said jackie, did anyone see him jump up right away???? :tongue: idk, i just found it funny... but it definitely sucked that the guys were all led to believe that at least one was gonna make it thru.... thats why i think theyll get a shot at it directly from wwe or some shit... just not thru tough enough... idk... we'll see...

Originally posted by shook

when they have the next tough enough i am so gonna go and interview i interviewed last week for a few beach house shows and got like 10 passes for the beach hosue in novemeber and they said thers a good chnace i can get on a show but tough enough would be hot i mean i don't even watch the sport or give a fuk bout it but all i know is thers a few cute chicks on it and i'm bigger then that jake guy and deff got a crazy personality so i think i got a chance lol woooohooooooooo i can picture my self being in the ww wut ever the fuk it is LoL

:stupid:

Originally posted by linabina

i thought it was hysterical how jake was "so sure" he was gonna win that he was all ready to jump up as soon as he heard his name.... and when they said jackie, did anyone see him jump up right away???? :tongue: idk, i just found it funny... but it definitely sucked that the guys were all led to believe that at least one was gonna make it thru.... thats why i think theyll get a shot at it directly from wwe or some shit... just not thru tough enough... idk... we'll see...

I thought that was hillarious also.. The look on his face was priceless!! he was so sure, but man he felt like a dick

also i did not like the fact that they brought up the fact what happened with jackie and pete, with her boyfriend right there!!

That was just wrong

here boy friend was ugly and deserved to get beat up it would of been funny if pete just came out and was like u aint' fuken me for that dweeb and bitch smacked that gook looken fuker he dont' deserve a tender white peiace of ass like that :tongue: a real male deserves it