Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Definition Of Old Music Vs. New

Originally posted by somegirl24

Its funny...

All the guys on the board love Laurie and all the girls have issues with her...girls are the better judge of character...and guys just wanna get in your pants...

SO...Laurie must be givin out a lotta head....:makeout::sperm:

THAT's the funniest thing I have heard all day!!!! :clap2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

all my cunts are back... WOOHOOO...

I don't think Denny is gonna play tracks by "request" trust me on this one, maybee his future wife but she probaly knows the guy so well and his style they were just thinking of the same track at the same time, or the track just so happen to "fit" into his set at that time...... and your definition of old is wrong.... I think old is when you stop dancing on the dance floor and say to your buddy next to you "what the fuck is he playing?" then the track is old, other wise if you keep guido fist pumping then it ain't old, its classic!!!!!!!!:D

ps sayno, I know you know teo, wondering if you caught any of his sets??? no one has put any teo reviews up... :(

Oh Boy!! Actually Saynotodrama and Dennys Fiance Did Request songs and he DID play them....Actually I also Requested two songs also that he played right away(The Angie Stone and the missing you ACCA!!!Thats Ironic!!) , He was prob gonna play them anyway but whatever he played them right away. he takes requests from " Friends" thats a fact, just the kinda guy he is And I think whatever song His Fiance or Sayno wanted to hear, he would play, whether it fit or not. Sayno is a great friend and His Fiance is HIS FIANCE....whats he gonna tell her no!!! CMON Now.

Also What Denny Doesn with Acapellas is Simply AMAZING....they way he does them is perfect...Timing, beats, counts all on POINT. Every single time. they are not old songs they are CLASSIC Acapellas that he Lays over a beat and it sounds Amazing. If you cant understand that then you need lessons on understanding music, and understanding what Denny is tryin to do in that booth, its not easy to Educate all those people in one night so hopefully youll learn by the end of the summer.

And About Teo T...Are you kiddin me, Who says that he has no Personallity.......THATS RIDICULOUS..Do you even know him...Thats a personall attack on someone I know and am chill with so FUCK YOU to whoever said that about Teo.

Hes Def an Underated DJ who is one of the coolest people i have ever met. So Back off on the personal attacks.

And About the Old Songs....DUH...Obviously SayNo explained about the Acapellas, but even if they were old songs..WHO CARES....isnt that like a Tempts Ritual where classics are played and people get to enjoy them again, I know i Love when classics are dropped..you cant always hear them at clubs anymore and its good to enjoy them again. People that dont know shit about music should just stop posting stupid threads to cause drama just cause they are bored....THATS THAT.

And to all the HATERS.....FAHHHHHHHHHH Q, Get Over It.

Denny...Keep Rippin it Brotha, Your ON POINT right now.

SayNo....Ill see you this weekend. Always a pleasure chillin.

Originally posted by binoys

Oh Boy!! Actually Saynotodrama and Dennys Fiance Did Request songs and he DID play them....Actually I also Requested two songs also that he played right away(The Angie Stone and the missing you ACCA!!!Thats Ironic!!) , He was prob gonna play them anyway but whatever he played them right away. he takes requests from " Friends" thats a fact, just the kinda guy he is And I think whatever song His Fiance or Sayno wanted to hear, he would play, whether it fit or not. Sayno is a great friend and His Fiance is HIS FIANCE....whats he gonna tell her no!!! CMON Now.

Also What Denny Doesn with Acapellas is Simply AMAZING....they way he does them is perfect...Timing, beats, counts all on POINT. Every single time. they are not old songs they are CLASSIC Acapellas that he Lays over a beat and it sounds Amazing. If you cant understand that then you need lessons on understanding music, and understanding what Denny is tryin to do in that booth, its not easy to Educate all those people in one night so hopefully youll learn by the end of the summer.

And About Teo T...Are you kiddin me, Who says that he has no Personallity.......THATS RIDICULOUS..Do you even know him...Thats a personall attack on someone I know and am chill with so FUCK YOU to whoever said that about Teo.

Hes Def an Underated DJ who is one of the coolest people i have ever met. So Back off on the personal attacks.

And About the Old Songs....DUH...Obviously SayNo explained about the Acapellas, but even if they were old songs..WHO CARES....isnt that like a Tempts Ritual where classics are played and people get to enjoy them again, I know i Love when classics are dropped..you cant always hear them at clubs anymore and its good to enjoy them again. People that dont know shit about music should just stop posting stupid threads to cause drama just cause they are bored....THATS THAT.

Thank you Binoy. Maybe your words will get through some people's heads because apparently I am speaking a different language when I tried to explain all this.

Guest saleen351

Denny when you talk to these idiots fill them in please.... they seem to think I'm bashing you....

Denny when you talk to these idiots fill them in please.... they seem to think I'm bashing you....

I wish you'd stop talking about Denny as if you were B.F.F.er's with him!!!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Its funny...

All the guys on the board love Laurie and all the girls have issues with her...girls are the better judge of character...and guys just wanna get in your pants...

SO...Laurie must be givin out a lotta head....:makeout::sperm:

I've meet Laurie a couple of times and she is totally different that what she potrays on the board. SHe is a nice person and is down to Earth. ANd no I do not want to get in her pants.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I've meet Laurie a couple of times and she is totally different that what she potrays on the board. SHe is a nice person and is down to Earth. ANd no I do not want to get in her pants.

It's a good thing because they're pretty tight! Not much room in those jammies!!! :gas:

HAHAHHAHAHA

This is SOO Funny...If You Only Knew Who we are. LOL

SayNo....Do you find this as funny as i do!!!??

Guest saleen351

HAHAHHAHAHA

This is SOO Funny...If You Only Knew Who we are. LOL

SayNo....Do you find this as funny as i do!!!??

clueless once again, i talk to denny evey now and then on the computer and he knows I like his sets and him as a dj, that was the point you morons, has nothing to do with knowing him or not, since we dont' know each other and i've only met him twice when I bugged him for the track id to sweet dreams before any one had it... so the point is Denny fill them in that I'm a fan of yours... you idiots get it now! god I deal with such idiots on this board... :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: WOW. . .I cant even have an opinion with out some people being infantile. . .:laugh: DONT WORRY ITS WAS ONLY ABOUT 30 PEOPLE WHO I KNOW THAT FELT THE SAME WAY LEFT AND WENT TO XS. . .;)

I haven't even finished reading all the comments on the thread and feel I need to speak my mind. HONEY, you and all of your little friends are FUCKING NERDS!!!I think it is pretty sad that you need to resort to a message board to make friends!!!! Then why don't you spend the rest of the summer at XS and leave room in Tempts for those of us who actually get it!!! All I have to say is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!!!! I would be more than happy to help you drown!!!!!!!!

no one said you are bashing... you DID however say, "I don't think Denny is gonna play tracks by "request" trust me on this one!"

and this is what got the reaction you are questioning.

YEAH.. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO I AM AND WHEN I SAW HER ON FRIDAY SHE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON!!!!!

Maybe things will change this week....who knows!!!

Denny, i think its time you address your fans and critics....

There is a definitely a difference between New, Old and Classic....the only question is, does it matter...

Opinion question.....would you rather hear Denny drop "Heaven", a song which is maybe 3,4 months old.....or Deep Kemical, a classic that is a few years old............

An entire night of classics isnt going to cut it either.....you gotta give your fans fresh beats too.......

Bottom line, its all about making people dance.....Billie Jean is at least 20 years old but when you hear the newer mix of it you go nuts....Doesnt matter how old a track is if its gonna make the majority of people in the place dance....

Its summertime....its about havin fun.....to quote another summertime classic "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DANCE"

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

An entire night of classics isnt going to cut it either.....you gotta give your fans fresh beats too.......

I have to disagree with you on this one BG. Last year when Denny had "Revisiting Summers Past" at Temps. It was great and the energy in Temps that night was crazy. One of the best nights last summer at Temps.

I have to disagree with you on this one BG. Last year when Denny had "Revisiting Summers Past" at Temps. It was great and the energy in Temps that night was crazy. One of the best nights last summer at Temps.

I AGREE

Originally posted by saynotodrama

no one said you are bashing... you DID however say, "I don't think Denny is gonna play tracks by "request" trust me on this one!"

and this is what got the reaction you are questioning.

Exactly......that and the fact that your callin people Idiots that you dont even know??

This post is fucking hillarious, but say no to drama girl hit it on the dot, even though I pretty much said the same thing in my reply yeterday on the Merge/Tempts post about this issue, but the drama girl typed out a better understanding of the topic.

When does your 101 growing up class start?

WOW :laugh: where to start...I'll keep it short because I could careless what you guys think of me ;)

1st... some of you guys should reread what I wrote

I never stated that he did NOT play good *

I SAID HE PLAYED GOOD, just old songs. . .

YOU MUST BE Confusing me with someone else :D but I am glad to hear that my opinion means so much to you to go through all this trouble :D

Originally posted by Kermzy

You said you felt like you were at Retro Metro, so wouldn't that imply that he played old songs all night???? He played 2!!!! Nit-wit.

THAT WAS A JOKE*

DAMN I SEE THAT I CANT EVEN JOKE AROUND...THIS IS WAY OUT OF HAND :rolleyes: READ IT FOR YOURSELF: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99908

YOU ARE YELLING @ THE WRONG PERSON

I never stated that he did NOT play good *

I SAID HE PLAYED GOOD, just old songs. . .

YOU MUST BE Confusing me with someone else

DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THIS IS POSITIVE??? YOU ARE HARDLY SAYING HE PLAYED GOOD!!! YOU NEED TO DO THE RE-READING!!!!

Originally posted by Laurie619

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't knwo my freinds wee at Temps and they said that it wasn't packed after 1 and they left at 2:00 cuz Denny wasn't so hott. and a lot of people came from Temps to XS cuz they said that Temp's well I hate to say this well

sucked..............

SAD.....but very true, old music I thought I was @ RETRO METRO . .

Originally posted by Laurie619

quote:

Originally posted by perns2002

thank god I thought I was def. going to get beat up on this one

dont worry we prob both will now. . .

THAT WAS A JOKE*

DAMN I SEE THAT I CANT EVEN JOKE AROUND...THIS IS WAY OUT OF HAND :rolleyes: READ IT FOR YOURSELF: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99908

YOU ARE YELLING @ THE WRONG PERSON

THE MUSIC WAS SO MUCH BETTER @ MERGE sat then TEMPTS; DONT GET ME WRONG TEMPTS MUSIC WAS GOOD, BUT A LOT OF IT WAS 3 YEARS OLD.

OH YES, I SEE THE HUMOR HERE... GOOD JOKE!!! :worry: