Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone goin to centro tommorow

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Makin' it happen...

Ask for Aly's List at the door ~ reduced and all that, then... come say hi!!! ;)

Will do. ;):D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

c ya there 2morrow

Etienne! :D

I won't be making any landings at the port of Mangladesh tomorrow night like I did Sunday. :drunk::tongue:

hey ally aka vixxenfoxxy, put me down for 2! uh yeah, what is dress code there? centro is pretty close by so no more rides home w/mustafa or nabil in em yellow cars after a long nite of partying...

gotta stay awake afterwards..England - Argentina Fri morning at 730!!!!!

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

i'd be down for goin...but how do i get on ally's list in the first place? o and whats the dress code there?:confused:

Just go up to the guestlist person at the door and ask them for my list and they'll give you a little reduced slip thingie. Dress code - I would suggest dressing nice, no jeans, sneakers, etc. just to be on the safe side as always.

AsianVixen - the party is being run by a group of various promoters, there are several partners in the party. I can give you the run-down of those if you'd like.

the party is going to be great...

I met with the owner on Monday and what him and all of us have planned should be very cool...

there are many promoters involved and some peopel you would never expect to see promoting a party..

as always at centro there is no real dress code...

the party will have a very downtown, soho feel to it..so you can wear jeans..but only i you can pull it off;)

in other words...they better look damn good on ya;)

my boy chris will be at the door handling my teams guestslists...

you can use the urban list, you can use Alys list ..you can use anyones list..just come down:D

its going to be a great night....