Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only bad thing...

Bebby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

about the meetup at calle nueve...I wont mention names.. Im sure you will know who you are..some of you well let just say.. you need to chill out, learn how to respect your friends and even people you havent met and try acting your age and maybe then I'll want to know who you are, until then I personally could care less. I dont like sneaky people at all and have no respect for them.. Just remember everyone on CP knows someone, even when I am not in places, I WILL find out shit b/c everyone on CP loooooooooves gossip.... Oh and being sneaky when I am there... real cute.. I have eyes myself...

I can relate to your situation! :biggrin:

Originally posted by rdancer

I can relate to your situation! :biggrin:

to answer the question you are askin ppl, no i am not with heather. If you need any further questions answered about your prior interest and myself, feel free to ask me.

Originally posted by roninmess

to answer the question you are askin ppl, no i am not with heather. If you need any further questions answered about your prior interest and myself, feel free to ask me.

he didnt ask... nor does he care.... get over urself cuz thats not what he was trying to say.