Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I The Only One Here Who Doesn't Do Drugs???

Originally posted by shroomy

Well the forum is called substances.

Its kind of like going to a PTA meeting when you don't have kids, it doesn't make you a loser (unless you are there looking to hookup with single moms) just out of place.

Yes... ABFB, you might get a better convo going if you posted this thread on the NY Board...

Originally posted by shroomy

Well the forum is called substances.

Its kind of like going to a PTA meeting when you don't have kids, it doesn't make you a loser (unless you are there looking to hookup with single moms) just out of place.

That, right there, sums it ALL up!!

neither do i do them ^_^

mainly because i can't find them from trust worthy sources

so untill we get we would be trying them out and see..........

YES DRUGS ARE BAD BUT THERE IS STILL SOMETHING THERE TO my interest in them...........................

Originally posted by pete112

yo never did drugs just drank still drink but never fucked with drugs they were nit big in my neighborhood just weed but never out of control

yo by the wat where in bk u from

weed is a drug..........

i think maybe most of us can relate to this:

remember in elementary school how they taught us never to smoke cigarettes? how they then told us in junior hs not to do drugs? its just so fuckin ironic how back in the day we told ourselves we'd never touch the shit and now look at us fuckin years later....i just think its so weird how some of us fell into the category of using drugs. and for weed being the "gateway drug"...sadly i agree that it is...after a while it just gets boring and u say to urself "fuck, i wonder what this shit feels like"...and so goes the saga of "experimenting" with OTHER drugs.....from weed to speed to ecstacy to k to coke...and i always use weed with other drugs, never by itself anymore.....i think i'm done, i just sit back now and realize, WOW, i've done all this shit and now i'm gonna probably be affected for the rest of my life.....:flush:

Originally posted by raffieb

and for weed being the "gateway drug"...sadly i agree that it is...after a while it just gets boring and u say to urself "fuck, i wonder what this shit feels like

I think it also has a lot to do with everyone going...."Hey, everything they said about weed wasnt true! I wonder if they were lying about the other drugs too?"

Than and the fact that it is inexpensive and ubiquitous

The way i see being drilled in school at health classes and throught media will make anyone start to think "drugs.......i wunder how do they fill like"

and as many commershials say

do what u think is right and don't get preshured into something

so if u will that trying something is a right things to do who are they to tell u it isn't!!

can't say I've never done em.. but I will say they led me to a much greater appreciation for electronic music! Now I am totally immersed in it and don't need the drugs anymore to get me to that level when I party

Originally posted by glowgirl

From One Brooklynite to another!

I'm Clean a YEAR this week!

But dont knock it until you try it!

Why the hell would you hang around this forum if you want to stay away from drugs.

Its like trying to lose weight but taking a job at Dairy Queen.