Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy @ Roxy - Tina Ann Record Release, Rizzo, Tsettos..

Originally posted by xtcgspot

OMG vic latino again!! i can hardly contain myself..2 weeks in a row.

and tina ann!! this is almost as big as nicole j. mccloud or even suzanne palmer!!

:rolleyes::tongue:

Well then I have some bad news for you- ktu will be broadcasting from there EVERY friday for the rest of the summer. :eek:

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

Well then I have some bad news for you- ktu will be broadcasting from there EVERY friday for the rest of the summer. :eek:

Bern

greeeeeeeeeeeeeat....this means that we get to hear....KTU in the mix.................every friggin five seconds.........over the speakers....cant waiiiiit...:mad:

Fuk dat.... KTU sucks ass. Talk about cheese. I question how long this party will last with KTU behind the scenes. The 15 year olds and guidos will definetely take over if they haven't already. Last Friday was rediculous. We have the Exit crowd, the SF crowd and now the official "Roxy Crowd"

Definition - a participant who came to the party because he/she was informed of this event on 103.5 The New KTU. These persons attend this event dressed scantily, some males have sloped foreheads as well. Females have been spotted wearing diapers on occasion.

:rolleyes: Anyway... So who is going?

Originally posted by teklord310

Fuk dat.... KTU sucks ass. Talk about cheese. I question how long this party will last with KTU behind the scenes. The 15 year olds and guidos will definetely take over if they haven't already. Last Friday was rediculous. We have the Exit crowd, the SF crowd and now the official "Roxy Crowd"

Definition - a participant who came to the party because he/she was informed of this event on 103.5 The New KTU. These persons attend this event dressed scantily, some males have sloped foreheads as well. Females have been spotted wearing diapers on occasion.

:rolleyes: Anyway... So who is going?

shit dude the NEW KTU? NEW what? That shit's been the "new" KTU for like 5 years now.

Originally posted by dr0ne

shit dude the NEW KTU? NEW what? That shit's been the "new" KTU for like 5 years now.

Maybe i'm thinking of K104 (104.7) instead. They all advertise a 'new' station and shit. Same old crap.

Did anyone go to the 'K Fest' ?

Originally posted by teklord310

Maybe i'm thinking of K104 (104.7) instead. They all advertise a 'new' station and shit. Same old crap.

Did anyone go to the 'K Fest' ?

nah you had the right station. they just been calling it the new ktu for fucking ever even though they play like shit that was cheesy already 5 years ago so today it's like....super fucking cheez wizzed out.

OK all the ktu bashing aside- I just got the call that they want me to engineer their live broadcast on Friday. SO if your there, stop by and say hi, I'll be running the ktu broadcast equiptment wherever they decide to set up....

Bern

Originally posted by codica3

LOL I find it semi-humorous that all of you are bashing KTU and the DJs and the music and the performance.. YET.. you're probally all gonna be there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Heh.. it's all good though, you know I love you all.

you will not see me step foot in that place if it was free and had an open bar all night. fuck it not even if i got constant blowjobs in the champagne room (if they have one) cuz i'd probably get arrested for statutory rape.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It really is funny how you bash this party Dr0ne

but yet u only have like 400 something posts. Where the hell do you go? I must say for a place that is so "cheesey" we hurt Exit's numbers last week and we packed the place out and everyone left happy, so considering that your pointless "HATING" on our party is just dumb. Just don't be mad they will always reject your ass at the door:D

And everyone else who is bashing this party, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE SO IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT COME NO ONE WANTS YOU THERE!!! & THE FUNNY THING IS YOU EVEN HAVE THE ROXY VIP CARDS!!!:mad:

get over it, if u don't like it leave it to those of us who do, cause ur jus makin urself look stupid:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

It really is funny how you bash this party Dr0ne

but yet u only have like 400 something posts. Where the hell do you go? I must say for a place that is so "cheesey" we hurt Exit's numbers last week and we packed the place out and everyone left happy, so considering that your pointless "HATING" on our party is just dumb. Just don't be mad they will always reject your ass at the door:D

And everyone else who is bashing this party, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE SO IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT COME NO ONE WANTS YOU THERE!!! & THE FUNNY THING IS YOU EVEN HAVE THE ROXY VIP CARDS!!!:mad:

get over it, if u don't like it leave it to those of us who do, cause ur jus makin urself look stupid:rolleyes:

hatin? nah i dont hate anything. its an easy target though hahah :laugh:

ok ok yeah ripping on this shit got boring already cmon people come up with some new shit to make fun of. :laugh: