Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got home from pvd..the worst night of my life...the place...as big as it was...was mobbed beyond belief...with millions upon millions of dirty smelly asian people that bumped and knocked into you without a care in the world. yes...i wasn't fucked up but if i was tripping it wouldn't have made it any better. pvd was amazing for the hour that i heard him. he was set up on this stage that overlooked the whole place..sick setup for a godly dj. but in the end...the crowd killed my much anticipated night...till next time pvd..wherever it may be.peace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I'm shocked...:woah:...Let me get this straight...Exit was packed beyond belief tonite!!!!!

Seriously...Sorry to hear about that shit but I dont think you're going to be the only person thats alittle frustrated about tonite.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first of all i wasnt fucked up...i chose to go the no trip route...even though i dont roll much...and it was 1 night i shouldve been toasted so all the people up my grill maybe wouldn't have bothered me...but man did it kill my night..i was waiting for this night for sooo long..i actually felt like crying on the way home at 3 am..as manly as i am...just imagining the scene that couldve been of my hands raised straight in the air to his unreal music. now im getting ready for work with the biggest sour taste in my mouth. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Yeah, it was mobbed....yeah the crowd killed alot of the aspect, no one had respect, like just flowing witht he crowd, people were pushin shoving and shit, Paul, was awesome, he did it shit...The stage set up was very very nice...but, theres room for a few hundred people that should of went to use, It was an alright night, i managed to have a good time

Originally posted by diezel56

first of all i wasnt fucked up...i chose to go the no trip route...even though i dont roll much...and it was 1 night i shouldve been toasted so all the people up my grill maybe wouldn't have bothered me...but man did it kill my night..i was waiting for this night for sooo long..i actually felt like crying on the way home at 3 am..as manly as i am...just imagining the scene that couldve been of my hands raised straight in the air to his unreal music. now im getting ready for work with the biggest sour taste in my mouth. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

. . . Acid = Tripping , E = Rolling. . . They are NOT complimentary terms. . . . <sigh> . . . . . :aright: . . . .

:eek: Yeah it was extremly packed i mean Packed ! this place ws soo full u barly could of moved or danced .i mean the music was pumping sick hot shit PvD did his thing much kudos points for him .

i liked it alot this morning. i also met lots of kewl people . also some from CP like apotheosis

kewl dude!!! ..later peoples ! sorry 4 those who felt different :blank:

just got in from PVD, and as usual cant sleep so decided to post

it was wayyyy tooo packed. so my friends and I found a little airy spot and stayed there for his whole set.

those assholes at exit dont give two shits about the people, which is why i will never step foot into that dump ever again. except maybe, just ,maybe if PVD comes again. cause the guy, as he always is, was on POINT!!!!!

when people stop going to Exit, then and only then might its managers learn their lesson

i had a funny story too. i was alte getting a ticket, so i got one of them after prom passes earlier friday. so i get to exit, and they say, side door. so i'm guessing, cool, no line, side door. so i go in, and go up like four flights to the roof top, where the bouncer points to a little room off to the side and tells me i gotta go there. i was like, um, no, i need to go into the actualy club, to which he responed i cant, i am confined to the "after prom" area. well, after a few minutes of me fuming and haggling, i finally got one of the bouncers to let me through the door into the club.

i was trying to explain to the guy, buddy, look at my ID!!! i am njot in high school!!!!!

the club was overcrowded and it was 100+ degrees in there. horrible and disgusting. the place we were was cool and room to dance, but it was around the corner from the stage, so the music asnt loud and i couldnt see the man in action :(

Exit is shit, PVD is amazing, the two should never ever ever ever ever be put together again.

i say have PVD spin at a better venue, and sell a LIMITED number of tickets (if they gotta be more expensive FINE!!!) and dont let ANYBODY ELSE IN

i really really really hope the new Crobar is going to bring something fresh to the scene (although it will probably dissapoint like everything else)

whew, now that i got that off my chest i can sleep better

:D

Originally posted by danwilson

How long did PVD DJ for. How many hours. You said only 1 hour. That cant be right. Also, what time does Exit close on Friday. Are they opened Saturday mourning, like Sound Factory and Exit do on Sunday mourning.

He said for the hour that he heard him, not that he spun for an hour. :blank:

Guest tilly

I can't believe no one has chimmed in with the fact that he chose to pull out an entire race as dirty and smelly and the reason for his bad time!

DUDE, even IF you are prejudice against asian ppl, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR anger and negativity on here! There's no reason for that.

:cool:

Originally posted by tilly

I can't believe no one has chimmed in with the fact that he chose to pull out an entire race as dirty and smelly and the reason for his bad time!

DUDE, even IF you are prejudice against asian ppl, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR anger and negativity on here! There's no reason for that.

I spotted that too. I'm just not in the mood to argue against ignorance. Imagine if you replaced "asians" with "blacks". That would have set off a war.

Originally posted by £ddie

I spotted that too. I'm just not in the mood to argue against ignorance. Imagine if you replaced "asians" with "blacks". That would have set off a war.

. . .that actually has a lot to do with social learning theory in this country . . . Asians are even more marginalized in the media than blacks nowadays . . . so it's typical that a guy like that would have a position like that . . . eh . . such is life . ..

Guest tilly
Originally posted by £ddie

i kinda figured everyone was too "tired" to get into it right now but i just woke up ... full nights sleep, just had my coffee and i wasn't about to let that slide..it would have been just as easy to just say "PEOPLE" and most of the ppl on this board would have agreed.

I've seen PVD at Twilo ONCE and I hated that night more than almost any night i've spent out for the fact that it was packed to an unbelieveable and uncomfortable level and the ppl PEOPLE were out of control.

IT cracks me up that ppl find the fact that it was this packed shocking..wasn't this sold out or something? Um, isn't exit HUGE?

Oh well you live and you learn:rolleyes:

IT cracks me up that ppl find the fact that it was this packed shocking..

totally agree. if u go to see talent...u have to expect that alot of people will be there.

Sorry DEIZEL56 that u didnt have a good time - but u should have taken advantage of that night. leaving a possibly great night & getting upset over people pushing/walking into u....there are bigger problems that ur goign to face.

I noticed this too. Oddly enough, Exit seems to bring out this aspect of people more than anything that I've noticed recently.

There's fuckers like this around everywhere. Phunk's right in the sense that amongst Minorities, Blacks may actually be the least marginalized out of all. If you want to see marginalization, take a look at the Native American population...