Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

Originally posted by gebriel

what can I say truth hurts so just except it dgmodel even freeks, goons, nerds, and slobs as u are needs to fill excepted in the society

OMG....i had to stop reading just to reply....LMFAO......i saw your picture........U my dear are the freak...nerd..blah...blah.......u look like that kid in school that people fear is going to come back on shoot everyone....all clammy and nervous all the time...pale as shit.......fucking loser.......

not everyone on here is a loser....some of us have normal lives and use this to fill TIME.....yes that's right....immature as it may be....ripping on children such as yourself passes the slow days.......

THe kid is a social out cast , You can tell buy his 1987 Michael J Fox haircut and Kmart wardrobe , He figured he would try to be cool on the board cause nobody really knows what a dork he is face to face , then when we all figued out a what a loser he is he gets offend and starts shit cause this is another place he isnt accepted. He needs to go back to his anime newsgroup and wack off to sailor moon a few more times to feel better about himself. His main goal is now to try to piss us off and its working cause this post about how much he sucks is now 7 pages long , LETS JUST IGNORE HIM. No replies to any of his posts , no quoting his posts , pretend he doesnt exist.

Originally posted by dgmodel

but yet youre here... posting on it and reading threads... not only reading but searching through others to find pics of us... Marko/dgmodel

everyone need from now and them to be amazed that’s when your pictures come to play

and lets not over look where important factor seeing people as you always makes others (normal people) fill much better about them self’s when compared to a lower form as you.

Originally posted by misk

OMG....i had to stop reading just to reply....LMFAO......i saw your picture........U my dear are the freak...nerd..blah...blah.......u look like that kid in school that people fear is going to come back on shoot everyone....all clammy and nervous all the time...pale as shit.......fucking loser.......

not everyone on here is a loser....some of us have normal lives and use this to fill TIME.....yes that's right....immature as it may be....ripping on children such as yourself passes the slow days.......

i would be more then interested in knowing where did u see that pic ?

everyone need from now and them to be amazed that’s when your pictures come to play

and lets not over look where important factor seeing people as you always makes others (normal people) fill much better about them self’s when compared to a lower form as you.

"me caveman, me throw rock at buttonboard with funny symbols on it... me need foooooood... me throw random word on picture box hope make sense and try funny... grrrrrrunt! snort... "

9872hb.gif

i would be more then interested in knowing where did u see that pic ?

you posted i think three of them through out the board... wtf is wrong with you? did you forget or did you erase them hoping noone saw them???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

do you have any idea how msg boards work and why that happends???

yes i do u clicked 3 times on send when it was taking a while to load the page. The loading time was provably over 30 seconds as there is a safety coded in place with dosent alow u post again for 30 seconds.

Originally posted by barslut

THe kid is a social out cast , You can tell buy his 1987 Michael J Fox haircut and Kmart wardrobe , He figured he would try to be cool on the board cause nobody really knows what a dork he is face to face , then when we all figued out a what a loser he is he gets offend and starts shit cause this is another place he isnt accepted. He needs to go back to his anime newsgroup and wack off to sailor moon a few more times to feel better about himself. His main goal is now to try to piss us off and its working cause this post about how much he sucks is now 7 pages long , LETS JUST IGNORE HIM. No replies to any of his posts , no quoting his posts , pretend he doesnt exist.

actually lets look at this freek, goon and nerd got offended on my comments on theres posts so they decided to try and attack me.

yes i do u clicked 3 times on send when it was taking a while to load the page. The loading time was provably over 30 seconds as there is a safety coded in place with dosent alow u post again for 30 seconds.

derf...derf...derf... nopes... but close...

actually lets look at this freek, goon and nerd got offended on my comments on theres posts so they decided to try and attack me.

g'damn... just walk away... you're digging your own grave and giving us more ammo with every post... just shy away... go that way... you remind me of mike tyson when you write... you aim for these intellectual thoughts and sentences but wind up with marbles in your mouth, and incoherent babble in your posts... :rolleyes::idea: walk away...

"me caveman, me throw rock at buttonboard with funny symbols on it... me need foooooood... me throw random word on picture box hope make sense and try funny... grrrrrrunt! snort... "

9872hb.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you posted i think three of them through out the board... wtf is wrong with you? did you forget or did you erase them hoping noone saw them???

interesting i normally disregard useless information or images but you seemed all commit them to your memory banks

interesting i normally disregard useless information or images but you seemed all commit them to your memory banks

what? if im thinking what youre trying to say.. you just made yourself look like the biggest hypocrite... look at this entire thread... now honestly speaking... what you wrote above is there any truth in that??? c'mon now...

(and i think for the first time on this thread or even the board youre right... you are full of useless information and images)

g'damn... just walk away... you're digging your own grave and giving us more ammo with every post... just shy away... go that way... you remind me of mike tyson when you write... you aim for these intellectual thoughts and sentences but wind up with marbles in your mouth, and incoherent babble in your posts... :rolleyes::idea: walk away...

Actually I am not aiming at intellectual thought I don't know how u would arrive to that brilliant conclusion