Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

r u one of those Jap-anime loser kids who thinks they can speak the language cause they nutted off to a couple of animated sex scenes?

and u duno what ESL is? ...u have to know..cause with the linguistic skills u posess u were all up in that shit in HS

first of all i don't watch hentai material

second of all i never said i spoke japanese i only implyed that i did.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

dude, where do you come from??? :confused:

you don't know what ESL is, didn't catch the JOHNNY cochran reference... admitting you're trying to get laid... and just not getting the hint... :smile2:

:idea:

why should that matter?

no i didn't never heared of the name

that was a joke

getting it or not will not change my behavior or comments

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

o WTF!! ur friends with JAY>>??? i gota regulate on the black man...u cant be his friend..ur too much of a fuckin buttnugget

"buttnugget" well considering its comming from u i don't know if i should take that as a complement or as rude remark

Originally posted by dgmodel

As of now... I'm going to gracefully bow out of this thread... lets start an armistice from here on out... after this thread you go your way and ill go mine... and hopefully do not bump heads again... fair enough???

*sigh*

[rant mode]

holy shit i'm so disgusted at the amount of children on this board.

GEBRIEL seemed cool when he first started posting before all this crap. Then you guys take one little SARCASTIC comment completely out of hand and try and be the "tough kid on the playgound." Of course other board members join the "gang" and beat up on the new kid.

Don't you ever fucking grow up? as i see it we have thousands of registered members and i see a HANDFUL of them starting beef.

I'm with Jay on this one. Chill the fuck out with the sarcasm.

For supposedly being an open-minded group of amiable people, i'm seeing nothing but a bunch of territorial fuckrags dissing on someone for the pure enjoyment of it.

:rolleyes: some things never change after 3rd grade.

[/rant mode]

OMFG!!! (((btw...that's OH*MY*FUCKING*GOD...not some 'secret word i made up all by myself))

i cannot believe what a complete tool this kid is.....seriously .....u r hit.......u have the personality of a wet mop and the comeback skills of a handicapped child in a 4th grade ESL class!!!

once again......i resort to 'the boys' to show my feelings...:peeright: :peeright: :peeright: :peeright: those who know....know....

Originally posted by marcid21

hoot! hoot! * gleams with pride as I view my moved thread* . . . Marci has now officially violated her NO DRAMA policy....

btw Gerbel...don't waste your energy PMing me....it's not worth replying to....

go cry to mommy...

paarung.jpg

lol whos crying i was just pointing out the facts

Hey gebriel. I had to help you out here.

attachment.php?s=&postid=879518

These are the people you are arguing with. Look at them. Do you want to be seen with them? Looks like the 1989 Forrest Hill Chess Team. Hawaii Hula Joe Shirts?? Jansport backpacks? Spandex bicycle shirt on the Gremlin face slob, the bum on the train from the movie Ghost, and Wheres Waldo?

My advice, forget your password to this board. Its not really a messageboard for nightlife and parties but more a social grounds for the rejects who couldnt meet people alone. Its evolved into a sub-culture of freeks, goons, nerds, and slobs to unite and try to make their nightlife fun or similar to normal ppl.

You seem like a legit kid, dont get caught up in this garbage post war with all these pathetic losers.

cya in August :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

These are the people you are arguing with. Look at them. Do you want to be seen with them? Looks like the 1989 Forrest Hill Chess Team. Hawaii Hula Joe Shirts?? Jansport backpacks? Spandex bicycle shirt on the Gremlin face slob, the bum on the train from the movie Ghost, and Wheres Waldo?

My advice, forget your password to this board. Its not really a messageboard for nightlife and parties but more a social grounds for the rejects who couldnt meet people alone. Its evolved into a sub-culture of freeks, goons, nerds, and slobs to unite and try to make their nightlife fun or similar to normal ppl.

You seem like a legit kid, dont get caught up in this garbage post war with all these pathetic losers. cya in August :laugh:

whoa, hes got us all figured out... amazing how you know so much about this board and you hate it... but yet youre here... posting on it and reading threads... not only reading but searching through others to find pics of us... wow... having a lil acceptance issues??? feeling left out? cant beat us so you try to make fun out of us??? your attempts are as pathetic as your life, and your life as pathetic as gerbel... so in an effort to save face if i were you id walk away, and forget your password to this msgboard... since obviously its not what you expected nor what youre looking for... so to you i wish you a pleasant day and GodSpeed...

NewYorkLove

Marko/dgmodel