Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How the fuck did i miss this thread in my absence???

All i got to say about this...is that i agree with dgmodel 100%:

attachment.php?s=&postid=887008

..btw...dg, call the cell if you need directions...i know that fuckin area of jersey VERY well.

can we put an end to this acrimony already and reach a common accord already... either meet up with barslut and settle this already or lets all quit posting on here and wasting time, effort, energy and space... this is going nowhere fast...

Originally posted by gebriel

u would nerd boy

Nerd boy? nerd boy?

ok....you're in like what.....10th...maybe 11th grade?....let me break it down for u.........

if everyday.....after getting your lunch in the cafeteria....u walk to the geek table in the corner...and u pass by a certain table....the boys at that table...trip u...throw the mystery meat of the day at u...and basically just abuse u and cause public humiliation......*wouldn't u....walk a different way to meet your band geek friends for lunch.......?

SO STOP FUCKING POSTING ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that happened to u but what do u expect

it not like u can change of what u are

Originally posted by misk

Nerd boy? nerd boy?

ok....you're in like what.....10th...maybe 11th grade?....let me break it down for u.........

if everyday.....after getting your lunch in the cafeteria....u walk to the geek table in the corner...and u pass by a certain table....the boys at that table...trip u...throw the mystery meat of the day at u...and basically just abuse u and cause public humiliation......*wouldn't u....walk a different way to meet your band geek friends for lunch.......?

SO STOP FUCKING POSTING ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

i am an idiot ?

lol

I am not the loser that is 24 years old that had nothing better to do then argu with someone much younger then him on the message board for a couple of weeks now

Originally posted by dgmodel

youre an idiot...

Originally posted by misk

Nerd boy? nerd boy? SO STOP FUCKING POSTING ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

you know whats the funniest part of it???

Its not his original response... it took him half an hour later, to go back and edit that and put in that nugget of info... that marvelous retort... oh well... :laugh:

I am sorry that happened to u but what do u expect

it not like u can change of what u are

see....exactly proves my point.........

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR PEE-WEE HERMAN 'I KOW U R BUT WHAT AM I' COMEBACKS........

you know whats the funniest part of it???

Its not his original response... it took him half an hour later, to go back and edit that and put in that nugget of info... that marvelous retort... oh well... :laugh:

i guess it takes a lot of time and effort to be that damn witty.....

i am an idiot ? lol

I am not the loser that is 24 years old that had nothing better to do then argu with someone much younger then him on the message board for a couple of weeks now

first off im 23, second off i prolly accomplished more in my last year of living then you have in your entire plebian life... ive prolly grossed more then you will ever in six month time span then your entire village idiot family, the reason why i have " this much time " to fuck with you is because i reached a point in my life were my money works for me as opposed to me working for my money... and i get to enjoy my life... as for you age factor, granted you maybe younger then me, however constantly through out this thread you insisted the fact that youre far more mature then i am, and far more intelligent... so therefore you are a worthy advisary... in any event... quit posting your childish pea brain retorts towards me, and bringing up irrelevant info on my life as it doesnt pertain to the subject at hand... more importantly, if youre so high and mighty why do you keep coming back??? why do you constantly edit your sophomoric rebuttals??? why do i even bother with you??? well ttyl...

whoa, hes got us all figured out... amazing how you know so much about this board and you hate it... but yet youre here... posting on it and reading threads... not only reading but searching through others to find pics of us... wow... having a lil acceptance issues??? feeling left out? cant beat us so you try to make fun out of us??? your attempts are as pathetic as your life, and your life as pathetic as gerbel... so in an effort to save face if i were you id walk away, and forget your password to this msgboard... since obviously its not what you expected nor what youre looking for... so to you i wish you a pleasant day and GodSpeed...

NewYorkLove

Marko/dgmodel

talk about pathetic --- arent you up to like 9500 posts?????

one more opinion............you guys need to relax and stop tryin to be tough guys on some kid who just started posting. Now I briefly skimmed trough this thread so I dont know if you guys are kidding or not. But you all sound like fuckin losers. Meeting the kid at a mall to fight???? Relax toughguy. Why dont all you people focus your attention on me...as I'd be a much more worthy adversary.