Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

Originally posted by dgmodel

what? if im thinking what youre trying to say.. you just made yourself look like the biggest hypocrite... look at this entire thread... now honestly speaking... what you wrote above is there any truth in that??? c'mon now...

(and i think for the first time on this thread or even the board youre right... you are full of useless information and images)

i don't see how i make my self look hypocrite

as i don't remeber any of yours pic even thoe at some point i did look at them in threads. I don't know if most of you are males or females (does that don't have some type of a clue in there post)

and the reason why i don't is because it is irrelevant pieces of information

Originally posted by gebriel

ok let me quite your last post for you

thanks what are you a fuckin' stenographer??? i know what i wrote.. maybe you should focus your energy towards spell checks and not "quite" 'ing ppls posts...

thanks what are you a fuckin' stenographer??? i know what i wrote..

It didn't look as u did considering you denied ever saying that

maybe you should focus your energy towards spell checks and not "quite" 'ing ppls posts...

if I cared enough I would have

It didn't look as u did considering you denied ever saying that

if I cared enough I would have

WHAT?! what the fuck are you even implying here??? i think you finally dumbfounded the board... time has officially stood still for after reading that post... its like when you type the word "the" into a search engine and hit enter... thats it youre done... we've reached a friggin stalemate...

WHAT?! what the fuck are you even implying here??? i think you finally dumbfounded the board... time has officially stood still for after reading that post... its like when you type the word "the" into a search engine and hit enter... thats it youre done... we've reached a friggin stalemate...

so is that mean you are going to stop with your duam ass comments?

so is that mean you are going to stop with your duam ass comments?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont think i ever made a "duam" comment...

and if youre trying to say "dumb ass comments" prolly not... i never stop... i always have the last word...

Originally posted by misk

not everyone on here is a loser....some of us have normal lives and use this to fill TIME.....yes that's right....immature as it may be....ripping on children such as yourself passes the slow days.......

i agree some of are able to have normall lifes just not you, dgmodel, marcid21, and barfslut.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont think i ever made a "duam" comment...

and if youre trying to say "dumb ass comments"

you right i was going there for the words "dumb ass comments"

never stop...

i can see u don't

i always have the last word...

that nothing to be proud of........... (your 23 and still so immature)

and i can tell your maturity and intellect have brought you a long way... youre obivously here on the same msgboard as me arguing back and forth on the same thread with the likes of me... so whats your point???

my point is you can't compare me with you as i am much younger then you and all ready at the same maturity and intellect level if not higher

my point is you can't compare me with you as i am much younger then you and all ready at the same maturity and intellect level if not higher

i think youve proven yourself wrong just in this thread alone... so in effort to save whatever face you have left... id disconnect my kb from my computer and go to bed...

By calling me barfslut all your doing is angering me , so now im calling you out bitch , how bout we meet face to face and you call me barfslut?? Im not a keyboard tough guy like you i back my shit up , so lets see if your a man or a boy????

Originally posted by barslut

By calling me barfslut all your doing is angering me , so now im calling you out bitch , how bout we meet face to face and you call me barfslut?? Im not a keyboard tough guy like you i back my shit up , so lets see if your a man or a boy????

ok sure lets meet in New Jersy Monmouth mall in Eatontown near ocean township

ok sure lets meet in New Jersy Monmouth mall in Eatontown near ocean township

...yes all brawls take place in the middle of malls...

(sounds like a tongue twister)

listen gaybriel he wants to fight you, not pick out shoes and outfits...

Originally posted by barslut

When , Next Staurday? What store? Why do you wanna meeet somewhere with so many poeple? Need witnesses? Why not somewhere more lo-key.

there is a sony movie theather in that mall across from the entrance of it there is friday's dinner/restarant

on the rigth of it about 1 block over there is a nice spot no one is there and if you put a car across the entrance to that parking lot (its always empty) no one can see whats going on there

you pick the day considering you will be driving there

i promosed near monmouth mall mainly because it will be the easyest place for u to find if you have any better ideas fill free to propose them

...yes all brawls take place in the middle of malls...

(sounds like a tongue twister)

listen gaybriel he wants to fight you, not pick out shoes and outfits...

o look who crawled out again