Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you have your tongue pierced?

do you have your tongue pierced and if so did it hurt?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. do you have your tongue pierced and if so did it hurt?

• no i dont have it pierced
    • yes and it didnt hurt
    • yes and it kinda hurt
    • yes and it hurt a lot

I have my tongue pierced for about 5 years now..and I went to Studio Enigmas in Brooklyn, they're very clean there and they do it really quick, so you don't really feel anything, but the following 3-5 days, you'll feel A LOT of pain. I remember eating baby food for a week and half and talking like a baby, because it was soooo painful, BUT I LOVE IT :) go for it hehe G-Luck

I got it 3 years ago. It didn't hurt at all when I got it...I didn't even know the piercer was piercing it until he told me he finished. . But about 5 hours later it started to hurt a lot, it got swollen and everything. Had to eat soft foods for about a week. It continued to hurt a lot for a week. But after that you'll love it.

It didnt hurt when I got it done, but I coulndt eat anything solid for about 3 days.

I went to pleasurable piercings in hawthorne.

I took it out about 3 months ago, but one of these days im gonna buy another one cause i swallowed the last one, hopefully i can still push it thru.

i had my nipples periced but it got anoyen so i tokem out and bout the tongue not sure i wanted it but my moms talked me out of it when all my boys was going to get it done plus i'm a eater and it would get in the way of my eaten habits

I got my tongue pierced 5yrs ago. I went to Venus in the east village (I think, so long ago I forgot the exact location). The actual procedure was very quick, but I must say it did hurt, but you don't really feel the pain until a few hours later and for the next 4-5 days your tongue swells up so much you can barely talk properly and your diet has to consist of liquids and nothing salty(& I mean nothing salty - ouch!!!)

But I took mine out 'cause while I was eating I mistakenly bit down on it and chipped a molar & I just got too paranoid and didn't want that to happen again. (I had it for about 2yrs)

Would never get one again!!

Yeah, I got it done the summer before my freshman year of college, so I guess 95. It didn't hurt at all getting done, a little discomfort a for a few days after but no pain. I also have my labret and ears done. The labret hurt more than the tongue.

I had my tongue double pierced for about 6 yrs... like everyone already said, the piercing itself didn't hurt, it was just a bitch to eat for the first week. I got them in New Orleans so that doesn't do you much good, but the Gauntlet is supposed to be good- it's on 5th Ave and I think 18th street.

yeah I went to Gauntlet for my belly button piercing summer of freshman year in college... I went there because people had gotten their tongues, noses, and other areas done their with no problems... it was very professional and clean I was impressed..

make sure u are totally not allergic to the metal your putting in too. . .stainless steel, silver, gold. . .

trust me. . .its not pretty and u dont want to walk around with no tongue! (lol i dont think they'd cut it off but have u ever seen rat race? yeah. . .) :shake: