Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're in Love, but they don't love you back?

joeygk

Originally posted by divagrl03

me too...only difference is that he tells all the time that he really cares about me and he WANTS to love me but he dont know how cuz he's never loved someone before. what am i supposed to do with that kind of response?

yeah i also once told that to a girl cause i didn´t want to get exclusive with her

focus your energy on someone who recriprocates.

trust me, you will love again & you will love more.

i thought i loved my ex then i met someone who blew him away, now i dont talk to either of them and i don't care. i know there are other people around every corner who will blow them both away. :D

stay positive and dont take things too seriously, maybe she will come around but its more than likely shes not gonna want to if you mope around and focus on wanting her all the time.

;)

Originally posted by somebitch

focus your energy on someone who recriprocates.

trust me, you will love again & you will love more.

i thought i loved my ex then i met someone who blew him away, now i dont talk to either of them and i don't care. i know there are other people around every corner who will blow them both away. :D

stay positive and dont take things too seriously, maybe she will come around but its more than likely shes not gonna want to if you mope around and focus on wanting her all the time.

;)

That was just great advice............... I needed to hear that. thanks

Originally posted by joeygk

What do you do in this situation? It has been over a year now, and I'm still head over heels in love. However, she doesn't feel the same way (it's rejection at its worst). :(

Stick with it for as long as you can, if and when she ever decides to never see you again, lock her up in either the basement or a closet until she becomes insane and has to depend on you and then the love will grow. This may take sometime to actually get her to love you. If she never goes insane and still doesn't realize that she loves you, have her lobotomized.

Just my 2 CENTS. You also need to watch out for law enforcement types when conducting this type of love relationships, some people frown against it and think it's wrong.

gawd. this entire thread is my life right now. :blown:

but its easier said than done. to just put something down that you care about so much and just walk away.....

in my case, i came to the conclusion that i just dont have the patience anymore and i dont have the heart to wait for soemthing that may never happen. he has told me bascially all of the above, an dthat he lvoes me but isn't in love with me. at one point i was willing to help him along... but he keeps changing his mind. and i need to get off this rollercoaster.

.... now its just a case following through.