Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have any obsessive compulsive disorders??

I don't knwo if it is OCD but I am super neat. I don't like wash my hands 50 times a day and stuff but, if there is something sticking out of my drawer I have to fix it before I leave the room, and everything has it's own place. If something is out of place I know it and I have to put it back.

Counting numbers though that is wierd, u cant stop it?

Well it is weird but I try not to think about it to much...hey at least I can add faster in my head lol...

oh and the neat thing if something is sticking out of the drawer in my house I have to tuck it back in...

I can be in the dead of sleep and if I turn over and see clothes sticking out of the drawer I have to get up and tuck it back in.....

:blown:

Originally posted by synderella420

Well it is weird but I try not to think about it to much...hey at least I can add faster in my head lol...

oh and the neat thing if something is sticking out of the drawer in my house I have to tuck it back in...

I can be in the dead of sleep and if I turn over and see clothes sticking out of the drawer I have to get up and tuck it back in.....

:blown:

I thought I was the only one............. :D

I totally have OCD

in the mornings i have to walk through the same subway turnstyle at Grand Central TErminal and then walk through the same entrance/exit. its soo weird

and i always have to put stuff away thats hanging out of drawers

the weird world of OCD

Your OCD is kool, Syn. Comes in handy when u least expect it :D

I have some OCD tendencies, but try to grab a hold of myself before i start throwing dollar bills outside my bedroom window every day at 6:30 pm on a full-moon night ;)

:D

Sitting at home and bumping while filling my disc changer with nothing but Louie Devito Cds.

Nothing can touch the dance factory series. Where does this guy come up with the music.

Sometimes I'm so much feeling it that I get the sensation I'm surrounded by nothing but muscle head goons all dressed in black somewhere in the middle of Long Island. It feels so awesome and great that I actually feel like one of them, pretending that I'm in a circle slam dancing the hell out of myself with them but at the same time it's just me and y 5'6 135 lbs frame and I'm just dressed in Jeans and a T-shirt.

For once in my life I'm somehwhat living the dream of the ultimate Image.

King Guido :woah:

But unfortuntely after the jar is empty and I run out of "fresh" Dance Factory tunes it's back to reality and the left. :( :( :(

Even Ktu at this point sounds average

Someday It may happen,

Big Ralph from the left.

wow definitely a response I didnt except...hit me way out of the left field......:tongue:

:roll:

I trully speak from the heart. Right now I'm headed down to GNC to get some weight gainer.

someday you will all see that I will become one of them. No Heart, no soul, nothing but a mere image.

Big Ralph someday soon to be known as Huge Guido Ralph from the left

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I know very weird...

Does anyone give themselves ultimatums?? That they have to do something a certain way or something might happen?? I think I am really nuts lol.......

i feel that if i do not go through my daily routine's then I'm going to have a bad day..

Okay I have this problem everytime I see numbers..I have to add them up lol........

It is a curse!!!!! License plates I add the numbers if I see a sign with numbers I add them grrr..

I am having dreams of crazy eights dammit!!!!!!!

So anyone else have any OCD'S???

I have issues with numbers as well... I try to make some sort of pattern out of them... it does come in handy tho, when I need to memorize phone numbers...

I know very weird...

Does anyone give themselves ultimatums?? That they have to do something a certain way or something might happen?? I think I am really nuts lol.......

OMG YES I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!! :eek::laugh: :laugh:

*so glad to know i'm not alone*

Umm.. with $$.. all my $$ has to be lined up facing the same way and the same direction and placed in order so that the largest bills are on the inside of the stack.. I'm weird..

And CDs.. when CDs go in their cases, they must be faced perfectly straight with the title at the top, etc..

I have to have everything in even numbers. I used to be worse. I use to have to like touch the door nob twice if I walk in and stuff like that..Now its little stuff like keeping the volume level of my cd player at a nice even number like 40. I cant stand it being like 43 or something. It used to suck worse though because I would try stuff and not like it, but if I didn't do it a second time it would bug the shit out of me:laugh: