Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: guys with man boobs

i think joe g is the closest thing to a bitch we have on this board

i mean he's got like double d tits and he hasn't seen his dik in years i am sure so damn hes just a bitch we should all take turns kicken a plunger into his ass ontill he decides to put him self to rest LoL :laugh:

Originally posted by hookface

Bro, you shouldnt talk..you aint no prize yourself.

Wow don't you feel cool Tell you what dick, i'll give you a fuckin cookie. U happy now? Thanks for posting a pic from a wedding, there are many more out here. Go find them, get a life one of these days.

This is a friendly joke, welcome to CP. If you ever make friends you'll know what i'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by teklord310

Wow don't you feel cool Tell you what dick, i'll give you a fuckin cookie. U happy now? Thanks for posting a pic from a wedding, there are many more out here. Go find them, get a life one of these days.

This is a friendly joke, welcome to CP. If you ever make friends you'll know what i'm talking about. :rolleyes:

goddamn :woah:

oh my god your fuckin lame yarin....you just said "BTW WHATS UP FUCKSTICK" cause you think hookface is me??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

get a life dude..i crack on you with my real name as well as others why do i need another sn...think about it...cause in the end its someone else who is really makin fun of and certainly not me.

besides i really dont care what CP thinks cause you all think i am all these other identities to begin with...so fuck you all. I have a real life thank you very much that i dont need to get tied up int eh dramas of you CP whores who live and die by the board ncause you have no real friends.

Originally posted by teklord310

What's a matter? Can't take a joke? I see it's easy to dish it out, but hard to take . Oh and BTW, this is not quoth or anyone u know. I'm just a passer-by... :D