Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you like Britney?

rachel1997

Guest jroo
Originally posted by weyes

i was talking with a guy in a club about britney, once. he said he didn't like her. i went on about how i thought she was highly entertaining and had her shit goin' ON. "she's HOT," i said. "you don't think so?"

and he smiled devilishly, responding with, "you're hotter than britney spears," as he put his arms around me. :spin2:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww when are you gonna bless us in dc?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sassa

fuck britney..i can think of so many other TALENTED and beautiful singers and actresses that look so much better than she does...hell, i even look better than her...:rolleyes:

prove it, post a pic

she is definitely very attractive....however i don't think anymore than the average..."best looking" girl in h.s....ya know.....it's like....u take a good looking girl with a good body....give her tons of stylists...trainers...blahblah.....and she goes from hot to *slammin*............still...she has a great body

Not into her at all. She has an ass like a little boy, is out of proportion a lot of the time, and there's definately something funny about her face (I think her eyes are too far apart or something). Anyway, if I saw her walking down the street, I might look, but she's definately not all she's cracked up to be....