Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has fucked someone w/o knowing their name?

tommyarmani

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Sick... :puke:

I am sure you have blown a guy with out knowing his name. so whats the difference?

Guest gabo

I want all the girls to think of every time thye were drunk or whatever and at a club or college party... do yo umean to tell me that you never forgot a guys name when he told you and then you both start hooking up and one thing leads to another and the next thing you know your getting a pearl necklace in the back seat of his moms car.

Originally posted by gabo

I want all the girls to think of every time thye were drunk or whatever and at a club or college party... do yo umean to tell me that you never forgot a guys name when he told you and then you both start hooking up and one thing leads to another and the next thing you know your getting a pearl necklace in the back seat of his moms car.

that's not true!

most girls don't wear pearl necklaces that much anymore :D

no actually....yeah, i've spazzed out maybe twice on a guy's name, but that's it. otherwise i don't do the one night stand bullshit.

NO! Why is that so hard to believe?

Now, if we were talking about making out... that's another story altogether. But once genitals come into the picture... whole different ballpark.

Originally posted by tastyt

Now, if we were talking about making out... that's another story altogether. But once genitals come into the picture... whole different ballpark.

I totall agree...

There have been plenty of times where I could of been anyone's slave in a club because I was so highly intoxicated...so yeah there have been times when I kissed a guy that I didn't remember their name the next day or maybe even a minute after they told me:D BUT when there's more then a tongue:tongue: involved...I need to know first & last name, SS #, job, salary...J/K but you get the idea. ;)

~~~woah! how do u have sex with someone and u dont know their name?:eek: i even know the name of every guy i kissed (i wrote it down:tongue: ) well except for in cancun...but thats a diff story.......some people amaze me:blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastey

not without knowing, but i tend to forget a name like 2 mins after someone told it to me.

the solution: petnames :D

I'm the same exact way. 2 minutes and it's gone out of the memory forever, never forget a face though.