Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what're everyone's nonclub-related summer plans?

i'll be workin at at&t (where i am now) doing financial budget crap mon-fri from 9-5 for the next 2 months making my money for the summer. then mid-august, getting paid to teach dance at camp for a week. and then moving back to the city for school inthe fall!

also along the way, i'm going to paint a mural on a wall in my friend's new condo, do a couple photoshoots, and ... learn guitar if i have the time :D

Well.. I work but fuck work, that doesn't count.

My summer, what I actually consider summertime, consists of friends, beach, & drinking. Mmm..Mmm..Mmm.. nothin' like sippin' that nice alcoholic beverage while sitting outside on the front porch with a bunch of your good friends just bullshittin' before heading down to the beach.. or after coming home from the beach.. etc..

WELL WHEN I CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL MY PLANS WERE TO GET DRUNK ALMOST EVERYDAY, GET A JOB, AND JUST HAVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN..........

NO JOB YET = NO MONEY, HENCE NO ALCOHOL AND NOT TOO MUCH FUN......IVE HAD SUM FUN BUT ITS STILL EARLY....:confused:

doing an internship in wash, dc this summer...hopefully i'll be there next week...

going to canada, amsterdam, germany, and of course weekend trips to the city as well....then going back for my senior year of uni in september to cali...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh well...kiss my arse..cause ull prolly b clubbing in Moscow..u just wanted to b on topic and not mention it

~~~im not sure i will.i mean dolik is going too so we might hit up a club but its not what i go there for......i go to see family

Originally posted by bbbooom

WELL WHEN I CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL MY PLANS WERE TO GET DRUNK ALMOST EVERYDAY, GET A JOB, AND JUST HAVE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN..........

NO JOB YET = NO MONEY, HENCE NO ALCOHOL AND NOT TOO MUCH FUN......IVE HAD SUM FUN BUT ITS STILL EARLY....:confused:

sounds all too familiar ... :D