Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL** Danny Tennaglia/ Danny Howells meetup

come sunday mornin imma be dead to the world man oh man... i can t wait saturday is gonna be sic period missin dd last week was a fluk so i gotta make up for it sat ..oO(glowstix or not to bring em thats the question...) an how much is it anyway? usual 25? ....can u hear the bass playin? i can hehehehe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

YANKEES SUCK

YANKEES SUCK

YANKEES SUCK

You gotta love it when you watch a Celtics playoff game against the Nets at the Fleet Center and all you hear for cheers is.....

YANKEES SUCK

YANKEES SUCK

YANKEES SUCK

Yeah

:laugh: Yeah no kidding, we are very passionate about our Yankme hating

I also heard it's lasting till noon.

Jon you may want to think about meetups at 2 and 5. you will NOT want to be on the dancefloor around that time ;)

oh and Jay... it's 30 bucks. Don't trust the Arcspace.net guestlist. It didnt work for deepdish and i had to bitch a lot to get reduced admission.

Originally posted by cintron

I also heard it's lasting till noon.

Jon you may want to think about meetups at 2 and 5. you will NOT want to be on the dancefloor around that time ;)

oh and Jay... it's 30 bucks. Don't trust the Arcspace.net guestlist. It didnt work for deepdish and i had to bitch a lot to get reduced admission.

damn im tellin ppl its 25 man looks like i gotta bust open my piggy bank there piggy piggy piggy :hat:

Originally posted by kingartur

Two days left, wow can't wait, see you all there in a chill room, hope to meet new faces.

Jay, jon we still down for saturday?

I don't see why not......

And yeah, 4 and 7 look like better times just because we want people to be there for the meetups. Some people won't even get there till like 5 or 6.

Originally posted by kingartur

Two days left, wow can't wait, see you all there in a chill room, hope to meet new faces.

Jay, jon we still down for saturday?

I don't see why not......

And yeah, 4 and 7 look like better times just because we want people to be there for the meetups. Some people won't even get there till like 5 or 6.

Originally posted by nautilus60

What she said...Theres about 10 of us are coming up from DC/Baltimore, def. would like to meet up with you, guys.

Count me in man. My boss let me off sat but told me to be there sunday. Eff that! No matter the situation im going to be there. I had no idea Ana was coming with you. You better tell her to stay in bmore cuz she owes me rent money.

:mad:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Count me in man. My boss let me off sat but told me to be there sunday. Eff that! No matter the situation im going to be there. I had no idea Ana was coming with you. You better tell her to stay in bmore cuz she owes me rent money.

:mad:

Yeah, she is coming...and you can forget about your rent money. HA!

Originally posted by raver_mania

DANNY FAWKIN HOWELLS!

I'll be making the trip up from DC for this one!

Wow I haven't seen you around in ages....I think last time we 'talked" was when Twilo was still open...

Anyway, yep, I think I'll be there too this time :)