Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i meet mad celebrities at my new job

wow so i got this new job at this lounge owned by timbaland the rapper and i love it. my first night there i met tracy morgan from saturday night life, second night i met wyclef and timbaland. since ive seen meadow from the sopranos lilke 3 times, ive also seen rosie perez, some dude from the nfl, oh and nelly had his record release party there last week with the source magazine. i love it!

yes it is called suede, and i FUCKING love it there. my boy hooked me up with the job. its tough though cuz were the only bus boys for the whole place. everything inside is made of suede, its sick. it would be a great place for an afterwork meetup if ne one wants to chill in i new place and have drinks. did ne of you see us on new york 1 or the fox five news last thursday for nellies party. george whipple interviewed timbaland and my boss and i wanted to tape it.

i really don't understand this hype with celebrities sometimes..they're just people lucky enough to have the talent and/or looks necessary to make it in a bullshit,superficial, fast paced world which strives to detach itself from reality....

i have met and know many celebrities...and it's nothing special...their shit stinks just like ours do...fuck them when they try to make themselves seem better than ordinary folk just because they have stood in front of a camera or took their shit off to whore it out on stage (like miss britney bitch spears).

of course there are some genuinely talented and humble celebrities....but sadly, you don't see enough of them nowadays in tinseltown...when you have wannabe actors like ben affleck, matt damon, britney, and this fucking little baby lil bow wow being able to make movies and get away with it even though they have zero talent, it's really a shame and proves just how shallow and fucked hollywood has become. and it's amazing how we continue to support these assholes while they milk millions from people and live in mansions, while down the street from their 5-bedroom condos, a homeless woman is wondering how to feed her children in the morning...what a fucked up world.

thanx for the congrats people. tuesdays are pretty sick but so are fridays and saturdays. saturdays is more housey music i think tuesdays and thursdays are hip hop and the rest is mixed music. its not a strictly celeb crowd, unless there is a private party then u have to be on the list. its a small place so rich people always rent it out and shit. but on normal nights its a great place to chill. the girls there are sooo banging, everynight girls are trying to dance with me or grab my ass, its great. i havent been this happy in a looooong time. i finally feel like my luck is changing. i think i met russell wong there last night but he wouldnt tell me it was him (but he was showing me martial arts shit all night) yo if u guys see me there say wassup, im the tall bus boy with the fade. i would love to see some clubplanet peeps there, but a word of warning, call b4 you come to see if its a private party and dont plan on drinking too much there unless you want to spend alot of money. but if you do come definitely check out the bar downstairs, the waitress is soooo hot and its usually cooler down there.

as for sassa your right, i feel the same way, but im glad if a celebrity throws me a fifty dollar bill or if im on tv. i dont personally like most celebrities either.

damn jay, that really hurts me. all im trying to say is that im really happy about this and i havent been this happy in a long time. ok maybe i wrote a bit too enthusiastically but i thought at least my friends would be happy for me.:(

p.s.- i still have ur shirt from that night i had all ur stuff at roxy.