Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Size?

lollib

Ok, do guys think their penises are smaller then they really are? Just wondering cause my boyfriend doesnt think he has a big penis and I think he does. He's about 6', 220 lbs and I think his penis is the right size for his body.

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, do guys think their penises are smaller then they really are? Just wondering cause my boyfriend doesnt think he has a big penis and I think he does. He's about 6', 220 lbs and I think his penis is the right size for his body.

yes...

or you could just think penises are bigger than they really are...

i think every guy wishes their dick was bigger... whether you have a 2 incher or ten inches... we are just never satisfied with what we have... i read that on maxim also :D im 6' & weigh 195 lbs & im 7"..... & i used to swear it was small & would of been happy with an extra inch or 2... but i never had any complaints from my women so now im more comfortable with mine :)

bah, can you spell "confidence issue"?

i´m an 18cm guy (~7 inches (?)), but i have never judged my sexual ability by size. judge your sexual ability by how hard and how often you can make a girl come. that´s what counts.

me thinks he thinks he does not please you enough.

Originally posted by tastey

i´m an 18cm guy (~7 inches (?)), but i have never judged my sexual ability by size. judge your sexual ability by how hard and how often you can make a girl come. that´s what counts.

I agree :)

I shoot films, and i know the ways directors use the camera and angles to make the penis look larger.

It really isn't about the size, as you 'd probably guess by my name. Some girls that i've been with even complimented me for the little things i have done, rather than stuffing a rod in them.

Originally posted by tastey

i never had a problem making the hunnies cumm.... but its a known fact that 99% of men wish they were a bit bigger.. whether they are good in bed or not..

Originally posted by koky

i never had a problem making the hunnies cumm.... but its a known fact that 99% of men wish they were a bit bigger.. whether they are good in bed or not..

I dont think he has a confidence issue and he doesnt have trouble pleasing me in bed. I was just surprised when he said he didnt think he had a big penis. I just wanted to see what other men had to say about this.

Men have *no* idea... they always think it should be bigger... I'm like umm, let me be the judge of that, I'm pretty sure I've seen more erect penises than you have, lol...

On a sidenote... it's funny how members of the opposite sex (if that's what you're into) know more about your body than you do... like what's average and "normal" and whatnot...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i think mine is too big. i have never had full anal with a girl because i just cant get it in & i have had condoms break allot. even the magnum xtra large ones...

*sympathetic look* well at least there are other fun things to do besides anal sex...

i hope your lovers use other forms of birth control... although the STD risk is still there with anything but the female condom

I'm very happy with my penis size. I've never gotten any appreciative gasps when it's revealed, but I've gotten plenty of appreciative moans and not too many painful expressions, and I think that's a pretty good way to have it.