Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Working Like A BITCH

Originally posted by misk

.speaking of tanning...i need to go lay out in a little bit.....since i am enjoyed 1 of my 2 weeks paid vay~kay! this week!! .....aaahhh....life is good..........:cool:

Lucky u;)

I'm stuck in an office in this nice hot weather, but i can't complain since i have ac

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

Will this post make page 3??

mines still on page 1 cuz i setup so itll show a million posts in one page, it faster for me.....this site seems to work in little bursts, like when i click on something it takes FOREVER to come up, but once it starts the whole thing's done in a second. its the sites fault, i have a fast connection. i guess they're not making too much $$$ from those vodka ads.

Originally posted by quoth

Listen...i need you to calculate some numbers for me...but they involve percentages...can ya do that? :finger:

calculate this........if 1 guidette....shoves her size 7 prada boot....up your ass~which is about 4 feet from the ground......what percentage is the chance that it won't hurt!?!!

goiter licker

calculate this........if 1 guidette....shoves her size 7 prada boot....up your ass~which is about 4 feet from the ground......what percentage is the chance that it won't hurt!?!!

goiter licker

. . . man, you got some big feet . . . . :laugh: . . . :tongue: . . .

You know..i thought about this...and....if you wanted to work somewhere where cancer is just fuckin abundant...why work at a tanning salon? why not just fuckin put in an application at Indian Point? :confused:

If ya don't know what Indian Point is:

shiport4.jpg:idea:

goiter licker

The chance would be 1 in a billion....mostly due to the fact that yer livin on 42nd st. in a G/E refrigerator box-self could not even afford a single shoe made by Prada.

where's my damn picture....fuckin computer bullshit.....

anyways......i must go darken myslef........considering it's 8million degrees out.....i will probably not last very long...

See now...by you going out to darken yer jelly rolls...is defeating the whole purpose of this thread...i am SURE..that....dee could give you a good deal at the salon.

oh btw...

scary01.jpg